why is this even a question. youll regret skipping later.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Yes, assuming you havent done so in a while. I stayed home for the first time in a bout a month today and it was great. Got some extra sleep and caught up in my classes a bit
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by Våd Hamster
Easy brando....

Go, you'll regret it if you don't

You're being so nice today, I'm sorry.

You should go to school, and education is better than a day off of watching soaps and Spongebob.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
well i gotta write a report and it will giv me time for that plus ii need sleep cuz i feel sick at school cuz lack of sleep and im tired of school. but if i stay home it will be my 10th stay home day so that means to pass my classes i must pass the semester exams
I skipped today and I got back on my sleeping track, cleaned my room, caught up on my reading and went to work a little earlier than usual. I think it was a day well spent. I'd only have a half day too, if i went.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by FreakyStyley85
well i gotta write a report and it will giv me time for that plus ii need sleep cuz i feel sick at school cuz lack of sleep and im tired of school. but if i stay home it will be my 10th stay home day so that means to pass my classes i must pass the semester exams

so wait, youve skipped 9 times already this semester?...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by FreakyStyley85

You said you had a 2.1 GPA or something in that other thread. Maybe if you went to bed earlier and stopped posting at midnight on here you wouldn't feel like **** at school

and if you really wanna fap like these people say you should, do it at school.
Quote by OrangePossum
You said you had a 2.1 GPA or something in that other thread. Maybe if you went to bed earlier and stopped posting at midnight on here you wouldn't feel like **** at school

and if you really wanna fap like these people say you should, do it at school.

haha ya you saw that. i guess your right. butttt school sucks and i dont like it hahahagagahahghah
Quote by FreakyStyley85
haha ya you saw that. i guess your right. butttt school sucks and i dont like it hahahagagahahghah

I don't like school, but I still go.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by FreakyStyley85

I don't particularly like it but unless you wanna be like this guy, I'd suggest you go.
Quote by OrangePossum
I don't particularly like it but unless you wanna be like this guy, I'd suggest you go.

hell ya if my life was blurred like that i would be very happy anywhere i was