Page 1 of 3
why do a lot of people hate him??

i think his music is amazing

opinions, anyone?
they're just being ignorant
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
his music is amazing, the man himself is a freak. to be fair though he has had a really messed up life. his childhood was insane
empty the bullets from the chamber
He has great music, but... he's completely whacked.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
I think he's an amazing singer/performer, when he was black anyways. When he became white he was just a weirdo.
yeah. i try too explain to people how awesome his music is, eg beat it with the awesome EVH solo, and theyr like ZOMG BUT HE TUCHEZ BOYZ U MUST BE A PEDOPHILE IF U LYK HIM
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
People hate Michael Jackson because he has been accused of molestation?

I think it's really stupid, just because he may seem like a creepy guy, doesn't mean his music isn't good. An artist's music and personality should be seperated. Who cares what their personality is like? As long as they have good music.

I enjoy some of Charles Manson's music; I could care less if he was a convicted killer or not.

People are just being ignorant and pre-judging.
Quote by HaKattack
Michael Jackson likes you too, nawmean?

i'm a girl...so *shrug*
im reading this as the life water commercial is on with the dancing lizards to thriller. good song. hes kind of a creep. good music though
music = good
pedo rumours = bad
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by apollo minor
Thriller = one of the best albums of the past 30 years.

amen
this is all im gonna say

THRILLER!!!

......yes i like his music.
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
hes just done too many wierd things... sry like i like 2 of his songs and now everytime i listen to them it makes me think of how wierd he is
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Michael Jackson is probably one of the greatest performers we'll ever see in our lifetime, next to Prince, Freddie Mercury and Meatloaf. People saying he sucks obviously have no idea how influential he's been, and you don't suck when you reach the influential status of Michael Jackson.
He was awesome in the 80-90s but near the late 90s he just fizzled into failure. I prefer his stuff from Thriller and Dangerous.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Quote by saosin22533
they're just being ignorant

but really, he has made some amazing music, people just get way too caught up in his personal life. you can't really blame them, though.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I love MJ. I used to spend time on youtube watching videos and imitate his dance moves. I failed miserably.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Michael Jackson's public image of a reclusive crazy monkey owning pedophile has overshadowed his actual music, and that causes many people to have a very hard time separating the two.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by apollo minor
Thriller = one of the best albums of the past 30 years.

+1 and +1 to TS for liking Micheal Jackson and addmiting it....everybody likes him even if they don't know it.....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
the fact that he will kill his skin becuz he didn't like his natural skin just kills all of his mushik for me.
well i do like thiller though haha. but other than that... kill.
I <3 Rock Mushik
Quote by deviousducky
the fact that he will kill his skin becuz he didn't like his natural skin just kills all of his mushik for me.
well i do like thiller though haha. but other than that... kill.

/facepalm

He has a disease called "vitiligo", it is a chronic skin condition that causes loss of pigment, resulting in irregular pale patches of skin.
hahahaha ^^^

edit:

for paul... my mom told me that he bleached his skin... haha what do mothers know..
I <3 Rock Mushik
thank you to all who caught my reference
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by HaKattack
Michael Jackson likes you too, nawmean?

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Thriller is still the greatest music video ever produced. That said the guy gives me the willies and has since the '60s
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by paulvxD

I enjoy some of Charles Manson's music; I could care less if he was a convicted killer or not.

Where did you find it? I've looked for places to download some, i've been unsuccessful...
Who dat?
Quote by deviousducky
hahahaha ^^^

edit:

for paul... my mom told me that he bleached his skin... haha what do mothers know..

Quote by Wikipedia
Physical appearance

Jackson's skin was a medium-brown color for the entire duration of his youth, but starting in 1982 his skin gradually became paler. This change became so noticeable that it gained widespread media coverage, with some media outlets claiming that he was bleaching his skin. The structure of his face has changed as well, and several surgeons have speculated that Jackson has undergone multiple nasal surgeries as well as a forehead lift, thinned lips and cheekbone surgery.[192]

Appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 1993, Jackson addressed the rumors claiming that the change in his skin color was due to the disease vitiligo.[193] In the interview, Jackson became emotional, saying that: "I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity... I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help, OK? But when people make up stories that I don't want to be what I am it hurts me... It's a problem for me that I can't control."[193] Jackson also responded to tabloid rumors about the amount of plastic surgery he had had done, insisting that he's had "Very, very little. I mean you can count on my two fingers," and furthermore said that "I've never had my cheekbones done, never had my eyes done, never had my lips done and all this stuff, they just go too far."[193] These assertions echoed what Jackson wrote in his 1988 autobiography Moon Walk: that he only had two rhinoplastic surgeries and the surgical creation of a cleft in his chin. In the book, he attributed the noticeable change in the structure of his face to puberty and diet.[194] Despite Jackson's protests, some news sources, particularly tabloid newspapers, have pointedly continued to express skepticism about his claims.[195]

Wikipedia > your mom
Quote by Anarion614
Where did you find it? I've looked for places to download some, i've been unsuccessful...

YouTube and Limewire.

The first time I ever heard Manson's music was a hidden track on Guns N' Roses' cover album, The Spaghetti Incident. I loved it and then looked it up.

"Look at Your Game Girl"

He has a few albums.
Best showman of all times. fantastic music, amazing dance skills, an aura the size of a planet..

Any lover should go take it out in the Michael Jackson music thread. I heard the TS is pretty sweet
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

He's awesome. Slash even thinks so. IN YOUR FACE.

I don't know who I'm talking to.
He's all right even though I only have three songs by him. I bet you can name them already.
Page 1 of 3