Well im basically old skool InFlames fan and i think that the new abum is just horse ****. Any comments?
your one of millions
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Haven't heard it yet, but I don't doubt it. I'm going to see them May 8th.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Ive also noticed that they aint melodic-death any more... and WTF happened to the vocals? It sounds like angry incubus meets Sum 41 lol
Lol, I don't mind some of their newer stuff, (Crawl Through Knives, Touch of Re0d, Cloud Connected) but their older stuff is by far better.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by COBHC6
your one of millions

on UG at school eh mark?
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
on UG at school eh mark?

are you high?
that was posted at midnight
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.

Has anyone seen the new music video? ****ING WEIRDEST VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO IN FLAMES?