Here.

Go save the world...or something.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
screw you. seriously.
i'm sick and tired of optomistic people because A) most of them are stuck up losers and won't talk to you when you really need need to talk to someone and B) they make me feel like sh!t, because i've been miserable for the past two days
I just remembered exactly a year ago was my first ban... I got an ipod and asked where i could get free videos... good times, good times...

Kinda scary that ive almost regularly been on here though for a little over a year...

EDIT:
screw you. seriously.
i'm sick and tired of optomistic people because A) most of them are stuck up losers and won't talk to you when you really need need to talk to someone and B) they make me feel like sh!t, because i've been miserable for the past two days

Calm the **** down. You kinda missed the point of optimism, and I didnt even show optimistic qualities. Even if i was being optimistic, stereotypes are bad . I'm pretty sure not everyone who is optimistic is a stuck up loser who wont talk to you when you really need to talk...

Sorry youve been miserable, but you don't need to drag everyone else down too...
Last edited by captainjackass at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Here.

Go save the world...or something.

aw jealous... i wish i have a keyblade
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Happy birfday. I would send you the happy birthday song through picz text, but that would be weird asking for your number over teh interwebz.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Happy birfday. I would send you the happy birthday song through picz text, but that would be weird asking for your number over teh interwebz.

>_>
<_<

*remembers Laguam thread
Quote by captainjackass
>_>
<_<

*remembers Laguam thread

Oh, must have missed.

*droops head in dissapointment*

I suck. Happy birthday though
Follow me on Twitter
how old are you?

Quote by djmay71
screw you. seriously.

shut up emo.
happy birthday!
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
Quote by djmay71
screw you. seriously.

screw you. seriously.
I'm sick of pessimistic people because A) most of them are little emo kids and won't talk to you and if they do you just wanna blow your brains out from boredom anyway and B) they make me feel like sh!t coz i have to listen to them whine about nothing.

STFU

edit: oh yea, and happy birthday
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
ok, sorry TS. happy birthday.
but everybody else whos calling me emo...wait...i'll find the quote
Quote by frottage
how old are you?

shut up emo.

i am not emo.
i'm just miserable because my fiance told me two days ago that we need to have a "break".

but lets not rain on TS's parade. i mean c'mon, a year ago he was banned!
Quote by djmay71

i am not emo.
i'm just miserable because my fiance told me two days ago that we need to have a "break".

sorry about that

EDIT: would you like to spank TS a few times?
Quote by frottage
well then, bend over for sixteen birthday spankings.

I wanna spank him atleast twice.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by djmay71

i am not emo.

Ok take back what I said
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Quote by captainjackass
If your timezone is in March 25th now anyway...

I want everything

Then bend over and take it like a man.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by captainjackass
I feel violated

A feeling is something, and something is part of everything. You got EXACTLY what you wanted.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by djmay71
screw you. seriously.

stfu. kthnxbye.
And I mean that in the best possible way.
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
A feeling is something, and something is part of everything. You got EXACTLY what you wanted.

pwnd.
Quote by djmay71
screw you. seriously.

Maybe if you weren't such a Debbie Downer, they'd treat you better.
<Han> I love Hitler

I got you THREE habbo hotels!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by FireandFlames
You get everything in this room:

Wow

when the air on the earth runs out, he'll be a lucky dude.

Does he get the room too?
Quote by brandon369852
*spanks captainjackass twice*

He needs 14 more.

*spanks him twice more*

12 more
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by captainjackass
Or a gloomy gus.

So far I have a feeling of violation, and a sweet ass key. moar?

Or Depressed Dan.

Do you want me to spank you some moar, because that can be arranged.
Follow me on Twitter
Happy birfdae! I got you some Febreze. I dunno why, I just had a feeling you needed some...