Hey,

Check out the song Vampyric in my profile.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/maggot9779/

It a song me and the band are working on at the moment (a few others too that I haven't recorded yet) I wrote the guitars and drums, Phil, our singer wrote and sung the lyrics down a crappy computer mic

Crits appreciated
Last edited by maggot9779 at Mar 25, 2008,
Pretty good. Not my taste in music, but for that genre or whatever, it's decent enough. I wouldn't say I'd particularly call it original or something I'd notice compared to most songs written in that style on UG here, but then again, most songs are of the same caliber here like that. Overall, I'd say well done, but nothing that's really hitting my hard or in a new way.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Yea, I can see where your coming from, its not exactly breaking any boundries I like it though, I can't wait till we play it live lol
Yeh, the song is good and the band knows what they are doing. I can see how that could be a fun song to play.

Unfortunatly, I am not into the "new-school death" metal vocal style. I like the instruments, just not the same IMHO "repeticious" vocal style. Now old school Metal like Priest, Ozzy, WASP be all around more my style...plus all the classic rock.
Quote by damnedone
Yeh, the song is good and the band knows what they are doing. I can see how that could be a fun song to play.

Unfortunatly, I am not into the "new-school death" metal vocal style. I like the instruments, just not the same IMHO "repeticious" vocal style. Now old school Metal like Priest, Ozzy, WASP be all around more my style...plus all the classic rock.

Fair do's. I'm not really into those styles of singing though. To each there own and all that
Pretty decent, like has been said, nothing hugely "wow" about it, lyrics are a bit dodge, but the guitar work is solid, tone's alright. Can't really think of anything else to say. No major flaws that I could hear. Crit back at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
Like others have said, its true that it isn't really groundbreaking, but its still really solid and has great energy. It would definitely be alot of fun live. I personally didnt care for the vocals but the guitar tracks sounded really good. Come to think of it, the quality of the recording itself was really good.