Page 1 of 2
Totally Im like the gangsta of da Pokamun wurld.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Some n00b
I was out with some "friends" of mine today, and we were in the library. Well out of boredom, I decided to check this website to see if there had been any development or information on real life Pokemon and other things.

Well, my friends with their keen eyes saw the banner "Pokeclipse: Real Pokemon Believers". They proceeded with laughing at it and saying "Who the hell believes in Pokemon? Seriously, where did you find this website".

I turned around and said "I believe in Pokemon, we have bare facts which prove they exist and we have almost found a way itno their world or atleast found a way to know they are real!". They paused, and then started laughing at me, calling me gay and told me to stop joking.

I bought up some threads and explained it to them, and told them that they are idiots for laughing. I grabbed my bag and left as they looked at eachother in silence.

Did I own them? I'm also nervous to see them tommorow, so I'm wondering what I should say to them. angry.gif Seriously, these people annoy me when they laugh at our beliefs when we have the truth infront of us.

That kid must have like, over 20 friends
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
That made me laugh so hard....thanks so much for linking this.

But really, pokemon are real and you guys are hurting their feelings. shame on you all
no sir... i believe you are the cool one for find a forum full of people who believe in real life pokemen (ITS A DRUG FRONT)

tell me how you do it.
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
"I was pondering amongst myself, and I had a thought.

Is the actual real pokemon world related to that of our games. Is it like some theorize heaven and hell being different and applying to each person. For example, I already feel such a strong connection to my eevee that I see on my DS, but I really hope she actually exist. I know eevees themself exist, but does mine exist? Like if I were to somehow get to the real pokemon world, would my eevee be there waiting for me. I might be late on this line of thought, but it makes me really sad thinking my best friend could not even be there for me "

hahahahahhahahaha x1000
I kind feel bad for them......
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by djmay71
hahaha....hilarious....def lifted my supposed "emo" spirits

Good, I don't like emo kids in my UG.

Quote by ryanh09
no sir... i believe you are the cool one for find a forum full of people who believe in real life pokemen (ITS A DRUG FRONT)

tell me how you do it.

www.google.com
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852

omg...I had no idea these people existed...to think of all the time i wasted not making fun of them...
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Quote by emr_steelmech
omg...I had no idea these people existed...to think of all the time i wasted not making fun of them...

This doesn't relate to the topic at hand in any way, but I must say that the Broodwich episode is the best ATHF episode ever.

"Are you the guy that keeps tellin' me to beware? Cause I'll tell you where to be!"
Does anyone else feel bad for these people?
Quote by MuffinMan

Quote by Kensai
"I got a message from the porygon.

I was trading on the GTS with my DS. I was trading a feebas for an eevee, when instead i received a poryon instead. I was pissed, but i didn't yet have a porygon, so i rolled with it. I logged out and went back into the world, not really having plans for it, but at the same time stuck on how Nintendo let that glitch thorugh. Finally, i said to hell with it, and went to Bebe's PC to look. The former user didn't seem all that special, just the name Smith. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until i saw a letter attached to it. I read it, and it said, in very plain wording "Its not worth it."
I was puzzled, but had no idea what it meant. With my mind still on how i could truly be in the world i wanted so badly, i went back to GTS to get the next eevee i had been robbed of. Without even a trade up for grabs, a pokeball is received, and i get another porygon. I check it instantly, and lo and behold, another letter, saying the same thing.
It was starting to scare me, somebody had control. With few other options, i opted to send a message to my stalker. I set a magicarp up for grabs, with a letter attached, asking "what isn't worth it?" It wasn't on the GTS more than a few seconds before it got snatched. I received another porygon no more than 5 minutes later, with again a letter. This one, however, was a little less vauge. "The journey. We cannot have you in our world. We don't want anyone hurt."
I shut my DS off, in shock, and i stared at the blank screen for a moment. I turned it on, to re-read the message. I couldn't believe it and i needed to see that i wasn't mad. I went to the box, but there was no porygon. The magicarp was where it was, and i even had that eevee i was looking for. I guess i believe now. "

thats so freaking funny

u'know why

cuz im SMITH

BWHAAHAHAHA
Quote by Cowslayer

No, I think they're happy with whatever they believe in. I don't need to feel bad for them if they're happy doing what they're doing.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Cowslayer

Not in the slightest way. Let them have their fantasy world. Until they start a crusade in the name of Professor Oak they aren't hurting anyone...
I plan to meditate tonite, so i can attempt to enter the pokemon world..in my sleep..

do you have any tips? or is there a certain thing i should do? please help

I heard eating cheese gives you vivid dreams.

I'm totally serious, there's like some kind of chemical in cheese that activates in your subconscious. Maybe you can eat alot of cheese and think of nothing but pokemon XD

Quote by happytimeharry
Not in the slightest way. Let them have their fantasy world. Until they start a crusade in the name of Professor Oak they aren't hurting anyone...

well i put a dampener on it with my Smith thing
dude i should get my hacker bro to make a Forum virus that cause cryptic pokemon messages to come up
Guys, just out of curiosity, what are your usernames over there? I wanna know whose UG and whose legitimately a pokemon believer.

i'm not registered.
Quote by OrangePossum
Guys, just out of curiosity, what are your usernames over there? I wanna know whose UG and whose legitimately a pokemon believer.

i'm not registered.

how do we know your not theyre Admin

cuz
Were pitmonkeys

we dont trust anyone

From reading some of their posts I can definitely conclude that they are all Schizophrenic
Quote by MuffinMan

Quote by Kensai
who else made an account?
the only thing that sucks is you have to wait for approval
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
Quote by killbox2490
I bet you they're eventually going to start a pokemon religion

Pokepunch for everyone!
Quote by killbox2490
I bet you they're eventually going to start a pokemon religion

next thing you know they want tax exempt status like scientology
This is a dozen types of ****ed up...

Just leave them alone.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
"I've actually tried that dreammachine mentioned earlier it actually works. when I tried it I felt as if I was I becomming a Noctowl, I felt as if I was soaring through a dense forest in the dusk searching for my next meal..."

i remember the last time i went into 'noctowl mode.' I killed a rabbit, but then i got hit by a car.
Page 1 of 2