So it's 1:20 AM here and I'm writing an English paper, with more work to come.. all of it probably taking about an hour and a half to finish.

Anyways.. in the spirit of procrastination.. I'm on these forums and thought I'd give myself something to do other than work and created this thread.

So just some basic questions:
-Are you a procrastinator?
-What type are you? (Starting really late, barely working/slacking off while working, 'I'll do it tomorrow') That sort of thing .. if that made sense.
-What's the latest you've actually gone to sleep? (Not all nighters)
-Have you ever pulled an all nighter? How often?
-Usual sleep time..
-Grade/Work.
Etc.

-I usually start my work at a reasonable time, but barely work until late. I also do as little as I can without upsetting to many teachers (or grades) and do as much in school the day it's due as possible
-I think my latest was around 4-4:30 in 7th grade.. then waking up at 7.
-I have not yet pulled an all nighter.
-I usually sleep between 12 and 1.
-15 yo in 9th grade.
im procrastinating right now, i got my half-yearlies starting tomorow and im meant to be studying but look where i am......... i love ug.

edit: to answer ur questions
1. yes of course
2. start really late, dont do the work properly, blah blah
3. i put sleep before study. if i have something due the next day, i dont bother doin it, i just go to sleep. or i just rush the whole thing in like half an hour.
4. forgot the rest.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Last edited by macaroni at Mar 25, 2008,
-Are you a procrastinator? yes, very much so
-What type are you? (Starting really late, barely working/slacking off while working, 'I'll do it tomorrow')
-What's the latest you've actually gone to sleep? 5 AM, night before first day of school it was still dark then
-Have you ever pulled an all nighter? How often? many times. not anymore, but summer before 7th grade, practically every night
-Usual sleep time.. 1 AM - 7:45 AM for school, x - x+10hrs weekends/breaks
-Grade/Work. 10th grade
Quote by Powerhouse
-reserved-

I'll answer those questions later

'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
-Are you a procrastinator?
yes
-What type are you?
procrastinate until the hours before then work under pressure to get something done
-What's the latest you've actually gone to sleep?
4am
-Have you ever pulled an all nighter? How often?
Yup. Only once. And it was only because I had downloaded Flash ans was screwing around with it instead of studing for a welding practical the next day
-Usual sleep time..
2am-ish
-Grade/Work
I'm in College with a B+ average, and a 3.8 GPA. I worked as a designer for the school paper for a month and quit because they'd send me stuff at like midnight and expect it done by 1am for the 7am paper.
i constantly procrastinate.

im probably procrastinating right now and i dont even realize it.

actually, yes i am. i should be going to bed, but im not. im doing this instead. oh well.
-Are you a procrastinator? Yes, it's a really bad habit of mine
-What type are you? Last Minute Frenzy!
-What's the latest you've actually gone to sleep? 5am-ish
-Have you ever pulled an all nighter? How often? yes, not very often
-Usual sleep time.. 11pm - 2am
-Grade/Work. 12th grade

I have several large assignments due in 16 hours, lucky me =).
"You cant fight in here, this is the war room!"

-Are you a procrastinator? YES

-What type are you? (Starting really late, barely working/slacking off while working, 'I'll do it tomorrow') I usually star the assignments last minute, but do a great job on them and get good grades. As far as my jobs, i'm always working in those (when I had them hah) and never slacked off.

-What's the latest you've actually gone to sleep? (Not all nighters) 7am to wake up at 7:30am.

-Have you ever pulled an all nighter? How often? Oh hell yeah, it's called college.

-Usual sleep time.. 4-5am

-Grade/Work. 3.0 or so, valued employee at my previous jobs (both left by me due to school demands)
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
Quote by macaroni
im procrastinating right now, i got my half-yearlies starting tomorow and im meant to be studying but look where i am......... i love ug.

edit: to answer ur questions
1. yes of course
2. start really late, dont do the work properly, blah blah
3. i put sleep before study. if i have something due the next day, i dont bother doin it, i just go to sleep. or i just rush the whole thing in like half an hour.
4. forgot the rest.

You have half yearlies in week 9 of term 1, wtf?

-Are you a procrastinator? Well obviously
-What type are you? (Starting really late, barely working/slacking off while working, 'I'll do it tomorrow')< all of them. But I'm getting better.
-What's the latest you've actually gone to sleep? 4:30, year 10 science.
-Have you ever pulled an all nighter? Not for school.
-Usual sleep time..about 1am?
-Grade/Work. In Year 11 (technically the 12th grade in NSW)
-Are you a procrastinator? Yes
-What type are you? (Starting really late, barely working/slacking off while working, 'I'll do it tomorrow') That sort of thing .. if that made sense. i barely work while working, stupid pit
-What's the latest you've actually gone to sleep? (Not all nighters) 4 in the night
-Have you ever pulled an all nighter? How often? yes like 3 times
-Usual sleep time.. 11pm - 6:
-Grade/Work. 9th grade