OK, I know, I know, Relationship Thread, but I couldn't find it and i was already stuck at the top part of the page for like 5 minutes now.

So two days ago, I woke up beside my fiance. Usual. I make breakfast. We eat. Get dressed. Then she tells me we need to have a "break".
I have NO CLUE what brought on this? I know for a fact we didn't have sex the night before, but all I can really remember is getting piss drunk and possibly taking a dump onstage during my friends acoustic set at the bar.
Help?
You were out drinking with friends, ****ting in public, not being with your girl, and you wonder why she wants a break?
wow, if you want to keep her in your life kick the booze out of your life.
you need to talk to her. ASAP!
the fact that u took a dump on stage, and are still asking why a girl wants to break it off with you, shows that she should, in fact, break it off with you
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
wow. you guys are truthfully harsh. but i do realize i should have been with her, but she was the one to go hang out with my friends that night. but i don't think she told me to crap on stage....
and btw: we're engaged. or well, we were....or are we? now you see why i'm confused...
Quote by happytimeharry
I can't decide if this is serious...

It's too good to be true, but I got some laughs out of it.

EDIT (Just in case this actually happened): In my opinion you mistakenly did something that will truly test your relationship in one of the best ways possible. If you apologize and give her some space and she comes back to you, you know that you guys will make it through almost anything (assuming you don't take a dump in public again).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by happytimeharry
I can't decide if this is serious...

nah i'm serious. TOTALLY SERIOUS.
all day i've been trying to smoke it all away, but my high mind kept on coming back to it.
Quote by djmay71
all day i've been trying to smoke it all away, but my high mind kept on coming back to it.

Ok, so you seriously shit on stage, and are bewildered at the fact that your finance wants some time off. Yeah...
If you're really not sure if you did it or not why not call up your friend that played his acoustic set to confirm?

Again, I know you can't be serious but I really want it to be real.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by djmay71

so you have a major relationship problem, due to intoxication, and now your solution is to get high?

im sorry but in my opinion you are a fucking idiot and got what you deserved.
Quote by terrencemaddox
It's too good to be true, but I got some laughs out of it.

EDIT (Just in case this actually happened): In my opinion you mistakenly did something that will truly test your relationship in one of the best ways possible. If you apologize and give her some space and she comes back to you, you know that you guys will make it through almost anything (assuming you don't take a dump in public again).

LOL, i'm sure I won't take a dump in public again. lets hope.
terrencemaddox and happytimeharry, you are true Pit Heroes.

Add.
Quote by djmay71

terrencemaddox and happytimeharry, you are true Pit Heroes.

Add.

shit, that's like getting Bronze at the Special Olympics.