Page 1 of 2
Alright pit, I request your help. See I'm supposed to have done some essay for english thats due in tomorrow and I, well, havent. Also there is no way in hell I can be bothered to do it tonight so what shall I do? Serious answers please, but silly ones are okay as long as I get ANSWERS.
thank you.
Pull off an all nighter and get it done, that 's what I did and it worked for me. If you do this you should probably leave your ipod on the whole time so you don't fall asleep. Probably starting now.
Quote by Powerhouse
Why not...

Get off UG and write the damn essay?

how bout YOU get off UG and write it for me?
give the teacher some bs about family problems and ask her for an extension
Step 1: Grab hammer

Step 2: Place 2 fingers on hard surface

Step 3: Strike gently repeatedly untill your fungers turn purple

Step 4: repeat on other hand

trust me I did it, come into school fingers all bandaged. but make sure to get like 1 1/2 paragraphs done and say you had to do some chores and thats how the accident happened.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Don't go to school tomorrow.
CAUSE IT'S SPRING BREAK FOOL!!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by F8iscruel

already done

this excuse always works.
unless she calls ur parents, and finds out its bs.
Quote by killbox2490
Pull off an all nighter and get it done, that 's what I did and it worked for me. If you do this you should probably leave your ipod on the whole time so you don't fall asleep. Probably starting now.

Yeah, all nighters are awesome. I wrote my entire Comp I paper in one night. When I turned it in that morning my hands were shaking from all the caffeine in me.

Seriously though TS, just grit your teeth and try to get most of it, if not all of it done tonight. There really is no point in putting it off anymore. Chances are you will get some major points deducted and you will still have to write it anyway.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

+1
spring break ftw!
*flashes man titties*
just say "i was to f-ing lazy to do it and therefore i am here trying to make a case on why i didn't do it, and its obviously not working, so f-it"

you might be suspended or get a few detentions, but hey, at least you were truthful about it
wellthen for an english paper i suggest going to the teacher acting very polite and going i wrote my report but i would like to type it up if u dont mind, however if she has computersd in his/her rom u sa that u have trouble typing in front f other people or somehtig along those lines and ask to go to the library to type it up and spend the entire class there, make sure to snag ur bookbag on the way out, and if u get called bck to class say u didnt get a chance to print it (btw ur not doing it on the computer ur jsut writing it if u get it done) and ask to print in her room obviously it wont be on there so u say that it must have been deleted and if u got it done hand it to her on paper if u didnt finish say u would really like to type it up to make it better for their reading pleasure
say "well my dog ate it, but here it is" then proceed to dump a huge pile of dog shit on the teachers desk.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by jthm_guitarist
except its not where I live
shoot up your school, you don't hear about that too often over in new zealand...

also, pics if you do it
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Quote by F8iscruel
wellthen for an english paper i suggest going to the teacher acting very polite and going i wrote my report but i would like to type it up if u dont mind, however if she has computersd in his/her rom u sa that u have trouble typing in front f other people or somehtig along those lines and ask to go to the library to type it up and spend the entire class there, make sure to snag ur bookbag on the way out, and if u get called bck to class say u didnt get a chance to print it (btw ur not doing it on the computer ur jsut writing it if u get it done) and ask to print in her room obviously it wont be on there so u say that it must have been deleted and if u got it done hand it to her on paper if u didnt finish say u would really like to type it up to make it better for their reading pleasure

please tell me you're drunk...
f that was a shot at my grammer that was mean if not, my idea is full proof i would no ive done it b4
Ha! You live in Auckland, TS? Buy your teacher a wanky drink like a non fat soy latte or something. They'll probably forgive you.
Quote by F8iscruel
f that was a shot at my grammer that was mean if not, my idea is full proof i would no ive done it b4

No no, the idea was good. Just a couple of periods wouldn't hurt bro. I know it's the internet and all, but at least make an attempt to make things readable.
ive also gotten away with doing the entire project in front of the teacher while another group was going, i did a power point, quiz, quiz reviw, and notes within 25 minutes, b/c i was pissed at these to jerks who took control so i shwed them up and did all work for them its really easy to fool a teacher if it a girl for some reason (no a sexist thing its just femal teachers are always more trusting than male teachers for some reason)
Quote by happytimeharry
but at least make an attempt to make things readable.

Quote by F8iscruel
ive also gotten away with doing the entire project in front of the teacher while another group was going, i did a power point, quiz, quiz reviw, and notes within 25 minutes, b/c i was pissed at these to jerks who took control so i shwed them up and did all work for them its really easy to fool a teacher if it a girl for some reason (no a sexist thing its just femal teachers are always more trusting than male teachers for some reason)

Did you not just hear the man?
i apologize for not using correct grammer. plus im not a good typer on the comp unles spell check is underlining my mispells. doesnt happen alot because im an eloquent speller. i just tne to wirtng in texting style when im on the computer because i used to play online video games where that came in handy.
Last edited by F8iscruel at Mar 25, 2008,
Bring a flashdrive to school. Tell your teacher you were out of printer ink (more likely than out of paper) at your house so you put the file on a flashdrive with the intention of bringing it to school to print at the library or w.e. Then tell her something happened and the file on your flashdrive is corrupt and could not be printed. Also if the school has Macs and you use Windows at home or vise versa, throw that little fact at her as well, as sometimes that can occasionally mess up files (powerpoints especially). And of course, show her the flash drive.
Just made it up.. sounds legit though? Should work on stupid/ nice teachers atleast.
Quote by F8iscruel
i apologize for not using correct grammer. plus im not a good typer on the comp unles spell check is underlining my mispells. doesnt happen alot because im an eloquent speller. i just tne to wirtng in texting style when im on the computer because i used to play online video games where that came in handy.

o.O
<Han> I love Hitler
gotta problem with elouence... i might get stewie to mess u up man... just tell him u got his money... and no one will ever see u again
Quote by F8iscruel
gotta problem with elouence... i might get stewie to mess u up man... just tell him u got his money... and no one will ever see u again

<Han> I love Hitler
Do the homework. Being where I am now I wish I had gotten into the habit of actually doing even basic homework/assessments.
back on topic if ur in a bad school u could probally pay the teacher off for the semester lol
its something to think about
back on topic if ur in a bad school u could probally pay the teacher off for the semester lol
its something to think about

great idea!!! but here's a trick! tell your teacher you will give her one thousand DOLLHAIRS if she gives you an a... but make sure you say it really fast! when she asks for the money the next day give her one thousand doll hairs lololol but here's an even neater trick!!! only give her like 835-850 hairs, she'll never know the difference!!!!
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Don't do this, but this is what I did for my Maths homework.

I hadn't done it, so I wrote in the back of my book (where the homework was meant to be) 'My Homework' then underneath it 'Invisible ink used'. She then decided to tell the rest of the class, thinking they'd be on her side, when they all laughed for about ten minutes. Good times. haha.
Page 1 of 2