I need to write a story for english. it has to be about the first time we did something and i chose foirst time playing infront of a crowd.

now the real problem im having here is making up a problem for the character to run into. my first show was just infront of a few people halfway through the school concert (very small concert)

Were aloud to change things around a little bit to make it more interesting But all i realy need is the problem for my character to run into.

EDIT: Yea im also having trouble with the opening paragraph. Most people in my class are going to have "One day..." but i want to have something a bit better
use a drug addiction thats always gold

EDIT: what are you, like 13 years old?
i mean i cant even remeber the last time i wrote a story...
Quote by STriNG-RaY
use a drug addiction thats always gold

Maybe i need to finish the show so i can fuel my crack habbit?

Cmon this has to be something a 14 year old might have to go through not something a 30 year old hobo might go through
start with like: On the fifth day of the tenth month of the two-thousand and fifth year i played a concert.

i bet no one else starts theirs like that.
Quote by daytripper75
start with like: On the fifth day of the tenth month of the two-thousand and fifth year i played a concert.

i bet no one else starts theirs like that.

I loled but thatsstill not helpful
Quote by the_poison125
I loled but thatsstill not helpful

why not? you said everyone else was gonna be like "one day..."

well do yours like i suggested. then it will be more interesting, like you asked.
How bout this? i start the story off with me watching the other band play. now the problem is trying to win the crowd over? after the band played that was pretty hard to follow.

what do you guys think of that?
Why can't the problem just be the usual nerves from playing in front of a crowd?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by the_poison125
Maybe i need to finish the show so i can fuel my crack habbit?

Cmon this has to be something a 14 year old might have to go through not something a 30 year old hobo might go through

a crack head 14 year old
man if that were i show id totally watch that

it doesnt have to be crack it could be heroine

man i should write your story for you
Quote by HaKattack
Why can't the problem just be the usual nerves from playing in front of a crowd?

because crack is where its at
Quote by HaKattack

Because i wasnt nervous when i was playing. also because half the people will be writing about being nervous about something (most are writing about the first day of high school)
Your amp catches fire.

But it sounds better now.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Write about how Bird was too messed up on junk to play, and Trane wasn't around to bail you out.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
intro like.......most people have a fear of public speaking. I on the other hand, love it. i live for it. at any given moment id kill for the feeling of playing in front of a crowd. my name, is the oison 125 (put your real name there)

yes thats overlydramtic but its an idea
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
you should start it like " So there I was, standing in front of the crowd blah blah blah"
Quote by pbiggie
you should start it like " So there I was, standing in front of the crowd blah blah blah"

thats what im going to use for my second paragraph thanks

Quote by abdulalhazred
intro like.......most people have a fear of public speaking. I on the other hand, love it. i live for it. at any given moment id kill for the feeling of playing in front of a crowd. my name, is the oison 125 (put your real name there)

yes thats overlydramtic but its an idea

and il use something like this (less dramatic perhaps? ) for somewhere in the middle. after the first song.
he could be a werewolf and the concert is on the night of a full moon...........your character could be a serial killer...........lose both his hands trying to open a can of coke.......get hynotized into being afraid of bees.....killer africanized bees could attack and you can kill them with your music....
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
he could be a werewolf and the concert is on the night of a full moon...........your character could be a serial killer...........lose both his hands trying to open a can of coke.......get hynotized into being afraid of bees.....killer africanized bees could attack and you can kill them with your music....

*cough*