i was just wondering and this is gonna sound really dumb, but musicians friend and guitarcenter both dont have like bogner, orange, and mesa engineering amps, sooooo.... where does everybody get them?
actual guitar shops.
ebay.
Craigslist
WildWestGuitars.com carries Orange and Bogner
2 of the Guitar Centers here carry Mesa, yours just must not be a dealer.

Only one shop close to me sells Bogner and I'm not sure where any Orange amps are sold as I've not really felt the need to look into them

Check the websites of those companies and go to their dealer section and find the places close to you.

Otherwise, colin's suggestions work too.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
so what are some names of mesa amps shops? im really into them besides ebay and cragslist?
As far as i know mesa doesnt allow their amps to be sold online in North America.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Some guitar centers don't carry them, but others do. Where I live, Mesa Boogie has their own shops, and I was told by my local GC that the reason they didn't carry them is because of the Mesa shop right down the street.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
no really, thats not why im getting them, im not even close to buying one, i just like looking around
Not every GC is authorized to have Mesa and Peavey amps in stock. There's some sort of proximity rule where if there's another GC within an hour (or something around that) that is authorized to carry Mesa and Peavey amps, they can't have any in stock. I'm not sure what the reasoning behind that is. Not every store is going to carry high end amps due to location and their customer base.