Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
That kid will grow up to be an epic hero
O.o

Lets have a sexy partay!

Quote by R_U_READY?
brutal cabbage you sire are, in all sense of the word, a LEGEND no abbreviation can portray the hilarity of what u hav bequeathed to us, i love you for this

I am loved!
Quote by daytripper75
i wonder if the kid said to soulja boy, "i was trying to kill youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

LOL +2
Ummm, doesn't sound like he was trying to assassinate him, just throw rocks at him.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Well, I guess I can forget Jesus, I've found my new God.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
A kid throwing a rock through a windshield is classified as an attempted assassination, nowadays? That's interesting.

On a side note, this kid is epic.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
...damn lazy ass kids cant even kill ONE celebrity. back in my day kids killed 2 celebrities on their way to school, and 2 on the way back home.

seriously though, this kid is awesome.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
A kid throwing a rock through a windshield is classified as an attempted assassination, nowadays? That's interesting.

If that kid is black, yes. Just like a shoe is a murder weapon in the case against the Jena Six.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It seems incredibly hilarious to see this after recording Crank Dat with my buddy as a joke acoustically. We made a video here, if anyone's interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKFhQHhOlmU

But yeah, this is freakin' hilarious. "Because I hate soulja boy."
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

Throwing rocks at a windshield at somebody FAMOUS is an attempted assassination. If he did it to anyone else, nobody would give a crap.

On a side note, this kid rocks. He should be held up high, paraded on the streets and given more recognition for what he tried to do.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
that kid is king, he will grow up to be the ruler of the world.
respect goes out to him.
Quote by iamaguitarfish
u legend !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by smb
Someone with a sick sense of humour may set you on fire. It's what I'd do.

leftajarandy wrote:

I did a shit other day and it was more interesting than Pete Wantz

Best 12 year old ever.

My faith in children has been restored
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
You know, a lot of you whiny whiners were complaining about people saying he deserved to die when that rumor that he was dead was going around. Bunch of hypocritical whiners..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't believe it....

But that kid is awesome if it is true.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
......wow. that kid is a leader in the making. i'm joining him now so as to take advantage of the spoils system later.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
That is awesomness. I must tell my friends.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Revalk
It seems incredibly hilarious to see this after recording Crank Dat with my buddy as a joke acoustically. We made a video here, if anyone's interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKFhQHhOlmU

But yeah, this is freakin' hilarious. "Because I hate soulja boy."

Can I have the chords for that?

That kid is epic though. I heart him.
hmmmmm i guess 12 year olds arent as stupid as i thought......
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Page 1 of 2