Can too much Ibuprofin kill you? I'm in serious pain and need to take some, but I dont know how much can kill me, help?
I'm pretty sure it tells you how much to take on the back
most of the time its two
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
you probably wont die unless you have some sort of health defect or youre drinking or something
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
If you take too many, it can apparently cause stomach bleeding...

But just take like twice the recommended dose. Or pop a couple Soma or Vicodin if you can find some.
a friend of mine took too much tylenol and it damn near killed him. He lost function of nearly half his liver, began to throw up so violently that he collapsed a lung and ended up losing a quarter of that lung. on the up side of it all he had a morphine pump while he was in the hospital with a chest tube in place.
Just take a few oxys nothin bad ever came from them
Matt: it wouldnt really be a gainer since ur just going straight up
Me: i'm going over the spine
Matt: yea i know spine transfer
Me: frontflips > backflips
Matt: or in ur case it could be called broken spine transfer if you fall hard
too much causes stomach bleeding, thats the only side effect I know of
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
too much causes stomach bleeding, thats the only side effect I know of

That's with alcohol.

Dude, you're more likely to throw up if you take too much instead of dying. But seriously, you probably shouldn't take anymore than two. And a half.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
hey.... now's as good a time as any to test your limits!

pop those pills!!
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
the pit is now as good as a registered chemist yay
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick
the pit is now as good as a registered chemist yay

I'm taking Ibuprofen right now.. And vicodin. Because I'm cool as hell.

And because I don't pay attention to my rearview mirrors.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
all i know is too much will kill your liver which will in tern kill you, but i don't know how much that would have to be. So i think you'll be fine unless your name happens to be heath ledger.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Its never killed me and ive consumed **** loads of it when ive had some really shockin migrains. I think i took 8 once in a period of 2 hours, it made me a bit kind of spacey but it was nothing really. At least while i was spacing out i wasn't focused on the pain.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Wikipedia
Ibuprofen appears to have the lowest incidence of gastrointestinal adverse drug reactions (ADRs) of all the non-selective NSAIDs. However, this only holds true at lower doses of ibuprofen, so over-the-counter preparations of ibuprofen are generally labeled to advise a maximum daily dose of 1,200 mg.

Common adverse effects include: nausea, dyspepsia, gastrointestinal ulceration/bleeding, raised liver enzymes, diarrhea, epistaxis, headache, dizziness, unexplained rash, salt and fluid retention, and hypertension.

Infrequent adverse effects include: oesophageal ulceration, heart failure, hyperkalaemia, renal impairment, confusion, bronchospasm, and rash.

Very infrequent adverse effects include Stevens-Johnson syndrome.

If you're in a decent amount of pain, no amount of normal-strength painkillers will help you. See a doctor, get a prescription and buy some Panadeine Forte.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."