I know I am asking alot from the pit to be serious, but, my girlfriend recently had a dream and it involved her and her family were being hunted by a murderer, and just today her mom received an email that goes as follows...

I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have
already been paid for that.
Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have
spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he
wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary
information's needed about you.

And I thought it was spam, but just because of the grammer I'm skeptical. And she couldn't send me the rest because it won't open now, but I think that it's her crappy computer, but I'm mainly asking if anyone else has received this email, or at least this part... Just please give some answers because she is freaking out at the moment and I am worried for her.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
HI
I don't think professional assassins email their targets...That just makes the job even harder...
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
YOU are the murderer. Break up with her and move far, far away.
I love this job more than I love taffy ... and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy
If anyone get's this email please pm or let me know in some way, because I'd like to be able to rest easy knowing this is just bollocks, thanks.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
Quote by RPGoof
Sex her up while you have the chance. And while you're at it, take it to the cops and/or FBI.

I told her that but she said at the end it said he has connections and would find out or something..

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
If someone wanted to kill her, they wouldn't send her an email. Tell the cops anyways though as it would be good to get the psycho sending the emails arrested.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
who the hell would email the people they wanna murder. LOL thats just ****ing stupid. i reckon its just some joke.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
i sent her that email for the lulz

don't worry about it i was lying
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
I dont know who to believe less, You or Her?
Oh sorry, didnt see that scam thing my bad.
Last edited by tymatt67 at Mar 25, 2008,
Yea thanks guys, we got to the bottom of it, some guy is trying to scam people using fear, he gives them a chance to wire money to his account and gives them a time limit before he kills them, thanks alot anyway guys.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Quote by xXx_mosh
Yea thanks guys, we got to the bottom of it, some guy is trying to scam people using fear, he gives them a chance to wire money to his account and gives them a time limit before he kills them, thanks alot anyway guys.

Not really. It's just a spam mail.
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar

LOL
*sigged*
I dont know why i find that so funny.
Quote by StratPat

Quote by StratPat
Did I.. Just get.. Sigged??
YAY

well done you deserve a pat on the back
*pats you on the back*
Quote by StratPat
Did I.. Just get.. Sigged??
YAY

because that post was absolutely godly. Nothing better than those.

I JUST WON TEH LOTTERYZ!!!