i want to take lessons at home. is there any software i can get on my pc. does anyone have aim with a web cam and wouldnt mind teaching me some basic chords
"everything happens for a reason"
whats ug. i like the web cam thing. probaly want have any luck on that tho
"everything happens for a reason"
You can find LOTS of free lessons on the web. Many give begginer courses, I'd go with htat. Good luck.
There are plenty of lessons on the internet. You can even find some here on ultimate-guitar.
as for software you're going to want to download powertab, and the guitar pro demo (if you look around you'll be able to find programs that run java which allow you to play guitar pro files), these programs have tablaturized music with midi accompaniment which can be manipulated, this is pretty much invaluable because you can slow down the tempos of parts of passages etc, as for lessons, UG has some of the better ones, but try out cyberfret.com. Youtube especially is a pretty decent place to find good lessons
Quote by silvadolla
as for software you're going to want to download powertab, and the guitar pro demo (if you look around you'll be able to find programs that run java which allow you to play guitar pro files), these programs have tablaturized music with midi accompaniment which can be manipulated, this is pretty much invaluable because you can slow down the tempos of parts of passages etc, as for lessons, UG has some of the better ones, but try out cyberfret.com. Youtube especially is a pretty decent place to find good lessons
Wow that's exactly all the things I would of suggested. Definitely video lessons will help.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination