Okay, so i did the old "which fertliser works the best?" science experiment and now i need to graph my results. Could someone help me out with it? How do i put fertiliser, number of week and height on one graph? Help appreciated

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Time as x axis and growth in inches (or whatever) as y axis. HAve more than one line for different fertilizers. Color code and include a map.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
sounds like you need a bar graph... i don't even understand what you are asking.

but! we did this lab and all the kids who didn't do their graph got automatic a pluses, so do that
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Quote by abcdboy
Time as x axis and growth in inches (or whatever) as y axis. HAve more than one line for different fertilizers. Color code and include a map.

I second this one, as I've done something like it before. I liked to draw each line in pencil first then go over it in a marker or colored pencil.

Bar Graph would not work because it could not represent all the info you would need to put on it unless you made it very odd and huge.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
time is the independent variable. so its on the x axis. The growth of plant is dependent on time. therefore its the dependent variable and is graphed on the y axis. time vs growth of plant.

a bar graph would work well, but you could also do a line graph,with all the plants graphed against each other. this would show the progression of the plants growth, instead of just how much it grew.