View poll results: Can YOU dance?
Yeah, I know my way around a dancefloor
7 15%
Eh, I know a thing or two
6 13%
Hell no
33 72%
Voters: 46.
Pretty simple question. Do you know how to dance at all?

I couldn't dance to save my life. I feel pretty akward about it considering that everyone in my family loves dancing and i'm the only oddball sitting it out in the corner.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
i try but i definetly cant
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Not only can I dance in a dance party type situation, I can salsa and waltz.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Not only can I dance in a dance party type situation, I can salsa and waltz.

+1

I danced at Fricking Blackpool tower, hell yeah!
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

put ur hands in the air and jump around like a drunk.
thats how it goes.
Quote by FLUX_
Yes, I'm like a white Michael Jackson.

Wait, what?

LMAO. Oh **** thats funny...

And I can't dance but I've faked my way through a few times at school dances
I'm Tyler
Fool, I have latin blood flowing through these veins. Of course I can dance.

I wish I was black though, after watching the moves of the Jackson 5, I've learned that black people can defy gravity.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I wish I was black though, after watching the moves of the Jackson 5, I've learned that black people can defy gravity.

+1, and I agree with your title thing JOJ.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I'm Cuban, and I still can't.

Guess it's mostly my fault for never really wanting to learn
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by Jack Off Jill

LOL reminds me of the movie white men cant jump
I can not dance, but I don't mind...I'm not missing out on anything, I'm not sure why but most of the time when a girl finds out that I can't dance they feel compelled to teach me. Same when they find out I can't swim...
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
I'm Cuban, and I still can't.

Guess it's mostly my fault for never really wanting to learn

You must be adopted. It is in your blood.
Quote by david_highland
I can not dance, but I don't mind...I'm not missing out on anything, I'm not sure why but most of the time when a girl finds out that I can't dance they feel compelled to teach me. Same when they find out I can't swim...

I convinced my ex-girlfriend that I couldn't swim. Then I jumped off the boat we were on, and pretended like it was an accident.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I convinced my ex-girlfriend that I couldn't swim. Then I jumped off the boat we were on, and pretended like it was an accident.

If I actualy knew how to swim I'd do that.
I look at my danceing skillz as this:

You know those commercials and movies where they have those guys who are off-beat and dance like complete white idiots?You know like when geeks try to dance on TV shows and such?

Yeah that's how I dance in real life lol!!!

I know how to mosh and headbang...That's about it lol
"The Good Thing About Music Is, When It Hits You, You Feel No Pain" - Bob Marley
"When the power of Love over comes the love of power the world wil know peace" - Jimi Hendrix

::type

Quote by david_highland
If I actualy knew how to swim I'd do that.

It's better if you don't. She'll jump in, try to save you. Fake like you're unconscious, and she'll give you the mouth to mouth. Then, you pretend like you're thankful because she saved your life, and you feel vulnerable. Then you move in for the kill, if you know what I'm saying.

Ethics? To hell with that. She obviously wants the sex if she saved your life.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
It's better if you don't. She'll jump in, try to save you. Fake like you're unconscious, and she'll give you the mouth to mouth. Then, you pretend like you're thankful because she saved your life, and you feel vulnerable. Then you move in for the kill, if you know what I'm saying.

Ethics? To hell with that. She obviously wants the sex if she saved your life.

you make a damn good point.
I can't dance, I can't talk, only thing about me is the way I walk!

But srsly.. I can't dance at all..However I did do line dancing for a primary school christmas play once. Ended up breaking my wrist