I have A Gibson Epiphone Special Model Serial Number #MC21100621 it is autographed by the members of papa roach won off of a radio contest by a friend given to me as gift since I play. Wont sell But Id like as much info as possible. Possibly some price ranges. Thanx.
The guitar itself is only worth $170 brand new.

The signature doesn't really add any value, unless someone who is a hardcore jerry horton fan would want it, but those are very unlikely odds.

It's this I presume.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Special-II-Electric-Guitar?sku=518334
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
the guitar itself isn't worth much but if u find a fan that would buy it, it could prob sell at around 400$
Appreciate it guys quess its going in the closet for ten years lol maybe worth somethin then until then Ill just keep playin this weird rare acoustic I have Anyone know anything about vantage model #CL15DK strangest acoustic ive ever seen no one has heard of it and ive never seen another one but they have the most beautiful sound.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
The guitar itself is only worth $170 brand new.

quoted for emphasis.

And I agree that those signatures aren't going to add any value. Even when someone like Joe Satriani signs a guitar it doesn't necessarily cause the value of the guitar to raise. The guitar itself needs to be worth something.

EDIT: In ten years it will probably be worth way less than even now, because then you'll not only have a cheap guitar, but a cheap guitar covered in the scrawlings of some band no one remembers.