View poll results: Which one do you do?
Fold.
41 45%
Scrunch
35 38%
Bit of Both.
16 17%
Voters: 92.
You know what i mean. With the toilet paper. Simple poll, no embarassment (although this IS the pit afterall)
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
Origami.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Ugh, not this discussion. Scrunch, for all of the above reasons.

edit: and i'm so tired i clicked fold.
****ing ass.
Eh, I just kinda jam it up there. It comes out, eventually.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Fold. I don't want my own waste on my own hand, thanks.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
Fold. I don't want my own waste on my own hand, thanks.

Only other people's?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Only other people's?

I want your waste on my chest.

EDIT: Sorry, horrible imagery reference too hard to pass up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by darkstar2466
I want your waste on my chest.

EDIT: Sorry, horrible imagery reference too hard to pass up.

Sex isn't sex without a good crap on the chest.
ಥ_ಥ
I'm sick of all the guys wanting me to take dumps on their chests. I want them to lay it on me for once.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I have a sort of hybrid method. I used to fold religiously though. Took up too much time/paper.
Haha I remember when I made this thread twice in short succession and got warned. I fold.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
haha I was just about to create this thread. I remember a few years ago this thread came up and refused to die. everytime it would disappear, someone would ALWAYS resurrect it.

i love this poll.

as for me, fold. I used to rush it when i was younger and go with the scrunch, but really, you can't beat a good fold.
am i the only one that remembers the HUGE scrunch v. fold thread a couple years ago?

i vote fold.
Shit (pun intended), I put fold instead of scrunch because I thought you were talking about storing clothing.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
*You used Revive on OldThread. OldThread's HP was restored by 150 Points.*
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Scruntch. My asshole isnt a member of the local country club.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by daytripper75
am i the only one that remembers the HUGE scrunch v. fold thread a couple years ago?

hahah dude, thats what i was talking about when i posted earlier!! that ****ing thread just WOULDN'T die... everytime it got close, someone would bring it back and everyone would get pissed.

i was going to start a new thread in honor of it, but then this one already existed