I'm looking for an ISP Decimator, anyone know of any stores/websites that sell them within Australia at a reasonable price?

I'm not having much luck finding anything at all. (..and yes, of course I've tried ebay.)

I'd also like to ask if anyone else owns or has tried any other noise reduction pedals and what you think of them.

Thanks.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Where do you live in aus? Im looking to sell mine
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Townsville, QLD. I'd honestly rather buy new, but thanks man.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Fair call, i was only going to sell if you were in sydney, coz i cant stand dealing with postal companies....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
You can always get one ordere in from over sees, its not made of wood so it wont stay in customs or anything and plus you generally save money if you shop in the right places.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
sheumack your selling me that pedal
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Yeah i've found a lot of places in the US where the pedal + shipping ends up costing much less than within Australia. I just hope it's packaged well and I wont get butthurt when it arrives. Can I be pretty assured it would arrive safely?
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Yea, people do it all the time. They rarely come damaged and if they do insurance may cover it (Not exactly sure, may differ from place to place).
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Cheers, looks like I might head down that road.

Oh by the way, any other noise reduction opinions or am I pretty right going for the ISP?
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Nice. Cheers for the link, bit of a price markup though.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.