so my girlfriends birthday is in 2 weeks,
and I was wondering what i should get her,
we've only been going out for 3 months so i dont know.

I have a budget of about 50 dollars,

i was thinking about getting her this:
http://www.swarovski.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/SCO-Web_US-Site/en_US/-/USD/SW_DisplayProductInformation-Start;pgid=i35I6_movKNSR0EEKtMsEUMK0000CVLsyzOB?ProductSKU=904169&CategoryName=0327181&ProductPage=0
though im having second thoughts,

any one got any suggestions?
That's cute. Do it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by thefoundationof
so my girlfriends birthday is in 2 weeks,
and I was wondering what i should get her,
we've only been going out for 3 months so i dont know.

I have a budget of about 50 dollars,

i was thinking about getting her this:
http://www.swarovski.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/SCO-Web_US-Site/en_US/-/USD/SW_DisplayProductInformation-Start;pgid=i35I6_movKNSR0EEKtMsEUMK0000CVLsyzOB?ProductSKU=904169&CategoryName=0327181&ProductPage=0
though im having second thoughts,

any one got any suggestions?

well if you wanna get her smthing to wear, than u must really know her style very well, otherwise you wont guess and she would not like the present.
...you can ask her or someone who knows for sure whats her fave perfume and get it for her...
...you can get her something cliche like a teddy bear and roses, it is boring though...
...if she plays and intrument or does any art, u can get her smthing related to that...whatever, its ur gf, do whatever u want...
Quote by Sveta
well if you wanna get her smthing to wear, than u must really know her style very well, otherwise you wont guess and she would not like the present.
...you can ask her or someone who knows for sure whats her fave perfume and get it for her...
...you can get her something cliche like a teddy bear and roses, it is boring though...
...if she plays and intrument or does any art, u can get her smthing related to that...whatever, its ur gf, do whatever u want...

1+... Why do the 2006er always have the most helpful posts?..

Go for the perfume or the heartthingy in your link =O...

that's cute^^
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Get her that heart thingy and a bunch of red roses,then you cook her dinner and the rest is history..
Quote by -=Chef=-
Get her that heart thingy and a bunch of red roses,then you cook her dinner and the rest is history..

Not everyone can cook like you chef =O...
What if he fails so much at frozen pizza?

owned
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
1+... Why do the 2006er always have the most helpful posts?..

We 06'ers learn from mistakes made by 07'ers and 08'ers

In relevance to this thread, get her something that relates to her own hobbies and natural interests.
Kind of like if you know someone likes *band name* get them the *band name* shirt.
As long as it's useful and not something they'd just look at once and let it gather dust.

*yay 06'ers*
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Don't get her something big, just give her a card.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
wow the necklace is really cute! If you are really gonna buy it I think she'll like it
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
although she would love a necklace AND/OR a dick in a box, I think i vibrator is an obvious choice. Fun for both of you.
Herpies! Or AIDS yeah ya cant go wrong with good ol' AIDS!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by soulflyV
Dick in a box.

[/obligatory]

Hah +1, it really shows true love.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by soulflyV
Dick in a box.

[/obligatory]

Only if she doesnt want kids!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.