Yeah i know it is possible but will it be hard??
i need to make a mic for myu classic with havin nothing (from crap)

oh andother question... i've got a mixer.. .which has got three line ins withe a 10k pot for each one... and have got a line-out.... actually it's not a mxier... but helll i dono i've tryed before but it doesnt work with my el guitar acoustic pick-up and PC mic... now it does work.... what's up...
is it due to the Asssio 4 all on my pC??
Quote by lp_std
....what?

excuse my naivety but whats a classic?

I think he means class (like a lesson).
Quote by vigenharutyunya
Yeah i know it is possible but will it be hard??
i need to make a mic for myu classic with havin nothing (from crap)

oh andother question... i've got a mixer.. .which has got three line ins withe a 10k pot for each one... and have got a line-out.... actually it's not a mxier... but helll i dono i've tryed before but it doesnt work with my el guitar acoustic pick-up and PC mic... now it does work.... what's up...
is it due to the Asssio 4 all on my pC??

I know English isn't your first language, but until you start phrasing questions (and whole threads, for that matter) in a way which we can understand, it's incredibly hard to help you.
Why don't you work on finishing any of the other NUMEROUS project threads you've started, eh?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."