You guys will probably get a kick out of this. Re-recorded a few songs and wrote and recorded some new ones, now with unmixed vocals. One of them is actually somewhat serious (lyrics-wise) while the other is just for laughs. The one without vox will have them soon so go check back in a week or so. Let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE FOR MYSPACE PAGE
wow. its actually not bad. but you have to lower the volume of the vocals and i will listen to the songs in my ipod. its way way too loud.
Yeah I know, I wasn't there when they recorded vox, we did all the instruments and mixed it at my house then my friend took the cd to another friends and did vocals in his mini-studio. They still need mixing and we're doing gang vox on a few tracks this week. Volume will be turned down, ill post up when we get it done! Thanks for the comments guys!
it's pretty good

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
It's really good, you should actually try to do this live.
Sometimes it's almost too similar to COCKPUNCH!
Especially the burning when you pee thing in STD Free
But I can get way into it
Make more ****
I play guitar
Last edited by )Eric(Draven at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by )Eric(Draven
It's really good, you should actually try to do this live.
Sometimes it's almost too similar to COCKPUNCH!
Especially the burning when you pee thing in STD Free
But I can get way into it
Make more ****

agreed

sounds sweet!
lol. yeah some of the lyrics are lyrics i think i have seen before.

im sure the king is dead thing is from a wilhelm scream

but its still pretty decent.
'The king is dead' was actually borrowed from Hoods. We're huge Hoods fans so that's where that came from. Like I said this is 75% a joke band right now, and 25% a recording experiment. The semi-serious lyrics on Bruise Lee just kinda came about. We're in the process of starting a real band, but it might be different than AC Slater musically.

Maybe we'll end up keeping this as a full time deal, seeing as how many people actually like this stuff! I dont know what direction the next song is gonna go in, but im either thinking really fast and melodic or slow and heavy. Keep the comments and feedback coming guys we like to know what you think!
i've been listening to bruise lee and std free the whole day.
and i know what ac slater sounds like!
MILES AWAY!
especially the vocals, lol