Page 1 of 6
Last night I went to a party. Let me establish this- I was invited, and the houseowner is a really good friend of mine.

There were two guys there from my college. They don't like me. The reasons being the way I dress and the way I live my sex life. All night they were just messing around, making up rumours and stuff. But nothing I was too bothered about.

I was planning to stay over, and at 2 I was just sitting with some friends, talking about stuff. The two guys storm into the room and go "mike wants you out now". They picked me up by my arms and legs, dragged me through the house, and chucked me out in the drive. They threw my stuff out after me.

I decided there wasn't really any point staying, because they would probably just do it again. I wanted to say good bye and thanks to my mate, and I got someone to let me back in. I didn't see the guys anywhere, and went up to his room to tell him I was going.

The two guys were in there- they said "if you come in here, we'll throw you down the stairs." I was like, 'I'm going to say bye whatever, so do you worst.' (because I didn't think they would do it).

They did.

I'm allright, I guess, apart from a pulled muscle and really bruised legs. It's the humiliation that really gets me- they were holding me at the top for a while, shouting in my face, and all my friends saw it happen when they threw me.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Mar 25, 2008,
damn what an assholes!
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
are you okay? those dudes suck i think you should shoot them
What the ****? That's ****ing horrendous.

Report them to the police, that's just assault.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
It's situations like these where you learn whether your friends are really there for you or not; and it doesn't seem so. Either way, I would've clocked them both in the face.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Why didnt you stand up for yourself and why didnt your so called ''good friend'' kick those mother****ers out...
Quote by The red Strat.
why the hell didn't you just punch them in the face ?

you give ****ty advice.
TS, you could call the po po.
why did you not call mikes cell and ask him about this, or ask mike about being kicked out, or ANYTHING. If he wanted you out, you should have made sure, and then you should have kicked both those guys in the nuts before they ever got a hold of you and ran your ass home immediately afterwards .... and where were all your friends when this was going on anyway.
Quote by Dimebag Dave
It's situations like these where you learn whether your friends are really there for you or not; and it doesn't seem so. Either way, I would've clocked them both in the face.

I know, that's why I'm upset. Those all all my friends, I don't really have any more.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Dimebag Dave

I know I hate stuff like this happening. I guess my problem is tho is most of my friends are girls, so really not to many are going to be able to stand up for me when I get into fights. But if I have friends who are guys that dont stand up for me or try to help, then I seriously question my friendship with them.
Your friends didn't help you out/kick the **** into those guys?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Also, I would like to add that any of the people that that saw this happening and did nothing are douche bags. Not just your friends, every single person that was there, and they're just as bad as the people that threw you out if not worse.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
What ****wits.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
aww man

What exactly did these guys have against you?

And why did the guy who you were going to tell that you were going not do anything?
First of all, why would you let anything like that happen? I would always defend my pride in such a case, and punch them. second, what's wrong with your friends for letting them do that to you?

be sure to defend yourself next time man.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
aww man

What exactly did these guys have against you?

And why did the guy who you were going to tell that you were going not do anything?

I think my friend was a bit scared- he'd got more than he bargained for by having a party with no responsible adults around. I don't know though- I rang him after I left and he didn't pick up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
dude, that's just stupid. either report them to the police or glue the doors to their house shut.

i'd do the later
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by rabidguitarist
I think my friend was a bit scared- he'd got more than he bargained for by having a party with no responsible adults around. I don't know though- I rang him after I left and he didn't pick up.

Well at least you not badly hurt i guess. It could of been worse.

Hate to say this but he doesnt sound much of a mate if you ask me.
Shit in a box and give it to them during a large family gathering. That'll show them.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by rabidguitarist

If its any consolation, Run And Hide is the top of my most played list!

Quote by soulflyV
If its any consolation, Run And Hide is the top of my most played list!

I don't believe you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I'd search some new friends.. some that DO care
*huggs*

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by rabidguitarist
I know, that's why I'm upset. Those all all my friends, I don't really have any more.

Ah well, chin up soldier. Don't feel too bad, I went through some stuff like this in middle school. After a while, you'll be able to rub it off when you find some new, better friends.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Be happy in the fact that those guys are douchebags who fail at life and that your friends will come back around.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Your Lucky! I Wish Things Like That Happen To Me I Need The Drama, No One ****s With Me I Walk Around In Search Of Violence All The Time But It Never Happens
Quote by cumfartinganus
Your Lucky! I Wish Things Like That Happen To Me I Need The Drama, No One ****s With Me I Walk Around In Search Of Violence All The Time But It Never Happens

Id gladly throw you down some stairs
Quote by cumfartinganus

Wow, you're an idiot.

And no, you're not like me. You're like the guys that assaulted me.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
And that, RG, is why you should stop being such an androgynous freak. They probably thought you were some skanky crack ho, and threatened the big gay circle jerk they had planned.

They saw you as a threat man, you were on their patch.

Although, seriously, why do you call such people your friends? You don't sound like they did it in the haha funny funny way.
Quote by soulflyV
Haha whatever.

I put it on my mp3 player so I could listen to it on repeat as I walk to and from school.

There's more where that came from, mate.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I feel sorry for you, I hate the feeling when you're powerless and being humiliated. However, live safe in the knowledge you're not a complete dickhead like those people. And try not to dwell too much that your friends didn't help you, things like that happen but don't let it destroy your confidence and whatever