Page 1 of 2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is a dark day for the world of rock! I just read the news section on the UG home page & couldnt beleive iT! I almost had a cry!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
meh, I never thought they were anything better than mediocre
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by catchtherainbow
not yet dude.

Yeah gess not but it's rumured they are on their last tour & that has just been confermed by their singer!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by lefthandman9876
scott wieland is an ass

hopefully this'l push foreward the orig members of gnr reunion

+1'000'000 thanx dude that made me feel better! 'sept Axl Rose is equally as bigger arse!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
That guy takes drugs. Do you want to listen to a junkie? Or Matt Sorum?

I think Matt Sorum is doing the right thing, Scott is being an ass.
What is it with singers?! Scott Weiland breaks them up (mind, they weren't that good), Chris Cornell breaks up Audioslave because he didn't like "the creative process".

Urgh. Bastards.

Hoping for a STP reunion though. That would pwn.
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
To me Velvet Revolver was just a constant reminder that Axl and Izzy did all of G'N'R's songwriting.

proves that Slash wrote all tnhe guitar parts! VR's Riffs Kick arse who gives a phuck bout the rest?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Seeing them on Thursday
There an OK band, wouldn't miss them if they spilt though
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by lolcats
What is it with singers?! Scott Weiland breaks them up (mind, they weren't that good), Chris Cornell breaks up Audioslave because he didn't like "the creative process".
Urgh. Bastards.

Hoping for a STP reunion though. That would pwn.

Yeah but at least that resulted in the re-formation of RATM!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
not a huge loss, as people have pointed out. Will be interesting to see what Slash Duff and Matt ends up doing this time. Couldn't care less about Scott.
Scott is washed up, he shouldn't play in a band anymore.

And Chris Cornell is a money-mongering asshole, he left Soundgarden too. Two good bands!
Quote by gunners fan
proves that Slash wrote all tnhe guitar parts! VR's Riffs Kick arse who gives a phuck bout the rest?

You do know Izzy played guitar right?

Izzy and Axl WERE GnR. There's about three great Vr riffs, the others aren't that great. I'm a VR fan and a GnR fan but seriously the only reason I'm pissed about them breaking up is because they never came to Australia, so I never got to meet Duff and Slash.

And no, Slash didn't write ALL the guitar parts and that hardly proves it.
Their first album was pretty kickass. I had hope for rock.

But Liberfag, whatever it was, plain sucked. This kind of thing is why I'm a metal fan; rock is far too unsteady, dramatic and glamorous
Quote by Vermintide
Their first album was pretty kickass. I had hope for rock.

But Liberfag, whatever it was, plain sucked. This kind of thing is why I'm a metal fan; rock is far too unsteady, dramatic and glamorous

Controban?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
It's too bad that the search bar apparently split too.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
To me, whether its VR or not, seeing a band split isnt good at all.
Gear
MIJ Fender '57 Stratocaster
Vox AD15VT
PodXT Live
Quote by soulflyV
No, Appetite For Destruction.

Yes, Contraband.

I've got to admit it is 10 times better than Contraband!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Contraband was good. Libertad was lacking something.

However, I just felt that the rockstarish image that VR is trying to project is lame. Scott is so fake with the rockstar thing. Just something I find distasteful with the band.
aw come on, Velvet Revolver were good, u guys have to admit............
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
I thought VR were great but I could see this split coming a mile away, as soon as I heard news of STP playing together or something like that, I knew Scott would ditch them. Its a shame but as said before, could lead to a GnR reunion of some kind.
Quote by lefthandman9876
scott wieland is an ass

hopefully this'l push foreward the orig members of gnr reunion

never happening dude, Slash and the rest of the members hate Axl Rose, thats why they broke up in the first place, cause no one likes Asshole Rose, oops I mean Axl
Lol Yea I Dont Mind Gnr But Axels Vocals.. Wtf? Hes All Like Whiney N **** I Knew He Was An Asshole Soon As I Heard Knockn On Heavans Door The Outro.. Wtf?
Its a shame for the Band but Scott Wieland can go to hell now, i don't like his attitude, i think that just because Scott is gone doesn't mean they all have to split, they could just find another singer, and keep rockin'.
Equips

Maverick F3, Squier Telecaster Custom II
Marshall AVT 180
and last but not least
My Talent

Quote by axeslinger01
Anyhow i slowly i raise my head above the top of the couch and say "Gig-ti-gig-ity-gig-ity!" with a big grin on my face like quagmire
Quote by cumfartinganus
Lol Yea I Dont Mind Gnr But Axels Vocals.. Wtf? Hes All Like Whiney N **** I Knew He Was An Asshole Soon As I Heard Knockn On Heavans Door The Outro.. Wtf?

L2P nubsauce.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Wtf Is That Supposed To Mean?

Face It Axel Rose Is A Stuck Up Egotistical Maniac, Mind You Who Would Wanna Put Up With That Nigga Slash Anyway
Quote by cumfartinganus
Wtf Is That Supposed To Mean?

Face It Axel Rose Is A Stuck Up Egotistical Maniac, Mind You Who Would Wanna Put Up With That Nigga Slash Anyway

Quote by cumfartinganus

I'd let this post go, but your username should never reflect your nightly habits.
And learn to spell heaven.
R E G G A E
Quote by buckethead_jr

NOT REALLY, IT PUTS A CAPITAL LETTER IN FRONT OF EVERY WORD MAKING MY POSTS SEEM MORE DETAILED IN THOUGHT WITH LITTLE EFFORT WHEN REALLY IM LIVN ON INSTINCT
Page 1 of 2