Public interest in news and world events is fleeting, becoming scarce.*

A New Zealand independent TV station has concocted an ingenious plan to combat the public's lack of interest, and bring a large audience of young made adolescents and sweaty old paedophiles alike together, to finally cast off the cloud of ignorance and become suddenly in touch with the world around them.

The plan is: sexy naked young female anchors in their 20s.
A 4 week search program is on to find "the right person to front Naked News Flash." Applicants are asked to send in topless photos and previous experience.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=336038

Alas, if only I received NZ TV stations, or they hosted Naked News Flash here.

Then perhaps I would finally watch some news.

*Or at least, I might just be saying that because I never watch TV and hence never see the news.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Yay, I live in NZ. Its on Alt TV, a music channel which actually plays decent music.

Hurrah!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
IT's Been done! Yet it never gets old!
At least when the weathers on they dont have to tell you how cold it is!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
It would take me a while to notice that any news is being broadcast though...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Pretty sure America did this a while ago, but oh well. It's the thought that counts I guess.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Bump
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by crazy8rgood
Why?

tit's is tits.

also, link is about a naked police man...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Last edited by Hereiwas at Sep 24, 2009,