http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUJKzuFCIt0

This is a link to a part of the movie called Zeitgeist. It was created to inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the population at large think they are.

I suggest you watch this movie and take what you see and put it into your own perspective, and think about it. its very interesting.

Zeitgeistmovie.com

Knowledge is power

I really hope you can learn something from this.

Spread the word.
Last edited by Therealmccoy411 at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by Therealmccoy411
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUJKzuFCIt0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUJKzuFCIt0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I really hope you can learn something from this.

Spread the word.

I learnt that you fail at code.

I shall spread the word!
Sorry mate, but revolutions should be based on a solid knowledge of BBcode.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Whats bbc code

and whats up with the pear thing i dont understand.

and i posted this as a way of enlightenment and for people to open their minds and think
Quote by Therealmccoy411
It was created to inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the population at large think they are.

It was created by a bunch of basement-dwelling tools with laptops, who, not unlike people who believe in UFOs and that man never landed on the Moon, need to feel that there's more to their empty little lives, that they're some kind of visionaries in possession of the "real truth", a truth that they need to share with the "ignorant masses".

Any such movie, with a strong conspiracy theory feel to it, should be regarded with extreme skepticism, as it is likely poorly documented, poorly made, and stupid.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
It was created by a bunch of basement-dwelling tools with laptops, who, not unlike people who believe in UFOs and that man never landed on the Moon, need to feel that there's more to their empty little lives, that they're some kind of visionaries in possession of the "real truth", a truth that they need to share with the "ignorant masses".

Any such movie, with a strong conspiracy theory feel to it, should be regarded with extreme skepticism, as it is likely poorly documented, poorly made, and stupid.

This is the kind of attitude they want you to lose, after watching it....

I love how skeptical people are. Governments lie all the time, and you know it, but everyone writes off conspiracy theorists without a moments hesitation....

Maybe they are right for once?

Watch it and see...
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by Fleabag

I love how skeptical people are. Governments lie all the time, and you know it, but everyone writes off conspiracy theorists without a moments hesitation....

Watch it and see...

EXACTLY! Thank you! as i said before, watch it and think of it in your own perspective.
Quote by Therealmccoy411
Whats bbc code

and whats up with the pear thing i dont understand.

and i posted this as a way of enlightenment and for people to open their minds and think

It's a government conspiracy.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Fleabag

Watch it and see...

Why would you assume I haven't watched it? I did, and it wasn't life changing, or revolutionary. It was as silly and as mind shrinking as "Loose Change", "NASA Mooned America", "In Plane Sight", and all those other similar intellectually insulting pieces of crap.

Not to mentioned that it's been posted on this forum a greater number of times that the average conspiracy theorist's brain cell count.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Its not about the conspiracy its about opening your mind and realizing things aren't the way they are perceived to be.

Take it as you will.
peoples minds can be easily influenced...

im not suggesting this is not true, just make your own decision but i hope your properly informed of all facts.

if you watch a single documentary, without involving yourself in the issue, consulting other sources and take it to be the truth, i\'d say your pretty weak minded.

so yeah, i\'d watch this with caution, be liberal minded. Because really, i think i could make a conspiracy out of anything.
this movie has been posted like, a million times here

it's garbage, absolute garbage based on no real facts and is about as good a source for information as like, the Bible
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by chrisbr500
I hope you all die.

I second this.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Therealmccoy411
Its not about the conspiracy its about opening your mind and realizing things aren't the way they are perceived to be.

Take it as you will.

I never said that it was about "the conspiracy", whatever conspiracy it is that you're referring to, just that it has an unhealthy paranoid conspiracy theory flavor.

I think like this every day except with a nihilist twist, a twist of lemon. I don't need some douche bag with a video camera and half a philosophy book under there belt to tell me how to think abstractly and critically.

Quick, let us think about our existence because someone who made a movie told us so. Get a grip.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
It's a load of circumstancial, anecdotal bull**** with no basis in rational thought, it's moronic conspiracy theorist progaganda arsewater.