IF your an internet junkie like me enjoying long surfing hours, then why not make some money out of it?

I've been a long member of this site which gives money for every AD clicked. Surely $.01 dollars is not much, but ten clicks a day is $.10 which is not bad for something free. And it is not much of a hassle because 1st of all you are not charge of ANYTHING!!!! no credit cards! and simple clicks that give money, come on!

So why not give it a try folks? Earn money now! And by clicking you are also helping to earn by referral system..which you can also do when you are signed up!!!!

This is my referral link:

http://bux.to/?r=TheInvoker
Just copy and paste on your addressbar and your off to go!
*reported*
go away
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
wtf
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
mmmmmmmmmmm...... Tasty SPAM!
Your gonna get raped!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
The Banhammer cometh!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.