Uh hi guys. I need a new guitar and i dont have any money. so im gonna s ell youmy kdiney.

reasons why you should buy my kidney

1 - if you are an alcoholic, it means you can get drunk 5x more and only die on the same date you were going to with your 2 kidneys.

2 - my kidney hasnt worked a day in its life.

3 - I eat healty food.

4 - im sure you could think of some really creative/artistic thing to do with my kidney

5 - my kidney lives in a good enviroment because i never move

6 - also how much are kidneys normally sold for

7 - pleas buy my kidney?
I'll buy it, and I promise to feed it every day.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Douchey

Then it's pretty much worthless, isn't it?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Then it's pretty much worthless, isn't it?

]ahwe **** you found my sale-hole. like plot-hole except sale-hole.
Quote by Douchey
Uh hi guys. I need a new guitar and i dont have any money. so im gonna s ell youmy kdiney.
reasons why you should buy my kidney

1 - if you are an alcoholic, it means you can get drunk 5x more and only die on the same date you were going to with your 2 kidneys.

3 - I eat healty food.

4 - im sure you could think of some really creative/artistic thing to do with my kidney

5 - my kidney lives in a good enviroment because i never move

6 - also how much are kidneys normally sold for

7 - pleas buy my kidney?

Is your kidney black?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Raziel2p
Three kidneys would be win...

Did you see that thing on the new ages ago, about the girl that had an X ray for something, and the doctors found out she had 4 kidneys?

Apparantly it's an actual condition, and they just sit there and do nothing.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Here's a better way to use your kidney to get that guitar:

Your kidney, together with the rest of your body, should log off UG and get a job.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Did you see that thing on the new ages ago, about the girl that had an X ray for something, and the doctors found out she had 4 kidneys?

Well, if you're born with it, it's just a mutation or something. If you INSERT an extra kidney, though, you're like... hmm... Well, I don't know what what you would be, but it'd be pretty damn sweet.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Wow1 i want as many kidneys as i can get now! i am willing to buy your kidney!
Quote by Raziel2p
Well, if you're born with it, it's just a mutation or something. If you INSERT an extra kidney, though, you're like... hmm... Well, I don't know what what you would be, but it'd be pretty damn sweet.

You wouldn't have anywhere to put it though. You'd have to carry it around in your pocket all the time.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Mad Marius
Here's a better way to use your kidney to get that guitar:

Your kidney, together with the rest of your body, should log off UG and get a job.

Now that's just ridiculous. There's gotta be better way.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Quote by Douchey
Wow1 i want as many kidneys as i can get now! i am willing to buy your kidney!

sht, wrong accuent
i heard that if you just swallow a kidney hole then it automatically attaches itself....
Quote by Douchey
sht, wrong accuent

multi...

Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Douchey
sht, wrong accuent

if you're going to make multi threads- at least make them better than this.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
You're crazy. You talk to yourself over Internet forums. Stay away from me.

Quote by Douchey
shiit guys shiit guys we need to hush hush bout this before mods get here

HEY MODS!

THIS GUY HAS MULTIS!

You're reported, by the way.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
You wouldn't have anywhere to put it though. You'd have to carry it around in your pocket all the time.

Well, then you'd be able to show it to everyone and brag!

Quote by Douchey
i heard that if you just swallow a kidney hole then it automatically attaches itself....

I don't think that's proven, because of practical reasons...
I'm a communist. Really.