Guys i have a problem, recently i shaved down there... and dunno how to explain, one damn hair wont come of the skin and has a big pimple, or whatever (not english) cant explain much better, happens when you shave to.
what the hell can i do to take this thing off hurts like hello, i dont wanna go flash my penis to the hospital ... kind of bad.
any guys have ideas, that not envolve gasoline or fire. thanks(last thing joke) but im serial
Yeah, that's called an ingrown hair..Normally you can get a magnifying glass and pull them out with a pair of tweezers, nothing to worry about.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Why are you shaving down there? Didn't you read the ass hair thread? The same applies to your nuts too!
Man rule no.1: Do NOT shave down there unless you are prepared to do it multiple times a week.

Just take the pain and pull the hair out.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
AHAWBABWBAWHAHAHAHHAWHHAAAAAA. An ingrown hair in the worst place in the worst place, that sucks. Is it on your scrote or gooch? If it's just on your pube patch, then what's the big deal?
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Ingrown hair.

Tweezers.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I try to leave good impression, but now i guess ill have to be carefull. its a really huge thingy. NUTS?!?!?!
im not that crazy, how you shave your balls anyway?
ill try the tweezers thingy dunno if will work, if i leave will it go off ? lol
Pull your scrotum and use a razor to scrape the surface gently. Just take a damn scissors and snip off the damned ingrown hair!
Just to satisfy my curiousity, why shave your pubes? Let them grow, straigthen them , and you got a little headbanger down there when you shake your body
Lol yes im gay and your next! dude cut me some slack here.
im in pain ....
i think ill leave , i hope one day when i wake up it will be gone, i hope...
i already shaved a couple of times never happened before...
Quote by akaDan
You complete idiot.

??? that helped alot thanks
I started this thread because i know that not all of you are virgins , and already experianced this before.
Shaving makes it more enjoyable , would you like to go down o her and start spitting hair?!?! i dont.
they dont either.
Last edited by Nautkyn at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by maggot9779
Castration is the only option

*fixed
Well , just bashing for long time aint that fun .... yes it does the work but..
its like ice cream without topping, if you put some chocolate topping it makes it much better dont you think?
but i guess i wont chave it for a lng time now. ill ust trim like you sayd lol
Don't get mad dude, anyone who knows better knows that smooth is the way to go. There is a technique to doing it properly so shiit like this doesn't happen though
Next time don't shave it, just get a set of clippers and set them on a low setting for a short trim.
I Shave My Ass Too!! Dick Balls You Name It Because Im A Perfectionist And Because It Just Looks Good... Bein The Hairy Ass I Am
Solution= After I Shave I Always Have Some Nice Skin Lotion To Put On Afterward To Keep It Smooth, Just Give It Some Time To Heal And If You Keep Shaving Regularily Im Sure It Wont Come Back!
Quote by sam b
tie string to the penis > tie other end to door > shut door > ?

fixed
Quote by Nautkyn
I try to leave good impression, but now i guess ill have to be carefull. its a really huge thingy. NUTS?!?!?!
im not that crazy, how you shave your balls anyway?
ill try the tweezers thingy dunno if will work, if i leave will it go off ? lol

*sigh*

no, it's an ingrown hair. if you leave it it can get infected and cause you massive amounts of pain.

yank it out with some tweezers, and make sure next time you shave, you shave WITH the grain of the hair, not against - for everywhere else, it's against, but somewhere that delicate, WITH. use tweezers for stray hairs that the razor misses. then buff your skin gently to prevent ingrown hairs, and for god's sake, moisturise.

men are n00bs.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by maggot9779
WITH the grain of the hair?? lol what do you think he is? A tree? lol

Yes. and Your an idiot.
Quote by cumfartinganus
Just Be Thankfull U Dont Look Like Wolverine

I am really wary of this guy, especially because of his user name..