Hey!
I've been on UG for a a few days now, and i've experienced that my forum-post-count is falling from time to time. One day it's on like.. 62.. and the next day it's back on 59! Is that because it has been deleted? 'Course I don't understand that! I've always sticked to the rules, and I haven't been a dumbass!
I mean.. Lots of people posts harsh sarcastic 'you're gonna die, nice knowing ya'-answers and stuff like that, and they aren't getting deleted?
And as the last thing, shouldn't i at least recieve some kind of auto-mail telling me that a mod found my post inapropiate and therefore deleted it?

(Sorry about the bad english)
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Posts made in The Pit and the Newbie forum don't count towards post count. They are temporarily added, but after a while it corrects itself. So if you post in either of those forums your post count will increase then decrease back to what it should be. It's been happening since the site added profiles last year.

If a mod finds your posts to be inappropriate or break the site's rules they'll give you a warning which will automatically be emailed to you.
I've got one of those too But that's beside the point.. Anyway! I understand now. Thank you very much
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!