Page 1 of 2
So last week, my mate Chris tells me he's got a free house so we can all go over and have a massive session. Theres was 5 of us planning to go, so we all go to pick up a 10 each (about 4/5 spliffs) so theres a good amount to go around.

We got to Chris's, played Fifa for a bit, then decided to start smoking. We each rolled two spliffs then went outside to smoke. We passed round two and then decided to break out Chris's bong. The first spliff didn't really cream that well (it was a home-made bottle bong) but the second was great.

By the time we were smoking the second, there was only three of us left. At this point I'm feeling OK, but then half way through the spliff me and one of the others decided that was enough.

Then I suddenly felt so fucking bad. I've been smoking weed for about 2 years and never have a felt like that. I monged for what felt like about a year, then went to throw up in Chris's toilet. It didn't help when my stoned friends were laughing their heads off and filming it the whole time.

I threw up and the felt better (still bad though). We then had to leave because Chris's 18 year old brother was on his way home, and I thyink the fresh air did me good.

I think I just overdid the bong, I'd never had that much before, they were really fat spliffs. I'm not too bothered though, my friend promised not to put up the video on the interwebz. Plus everyone does it at some point, it was first time it had ever happened to me.

Any stories like these to share?
Quote by sock_demon
Drug thread be over yonder hill.

I thought that was just for the 'me and my buddies r goin out an dey hav sum weed shud i try it or not i am realy worriied dat it wil be bad'.
bongs whipe me from the face of the planet if that makes you feel better?
=MAY THE HAND OF GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN=

+Rip Dimebag+

Gear:

Ibanez RG170
Epiphone SG Standard G400
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Boss Metal Zone MT2
Boss V-WAH
Digitech Whammy
Spider Line 6 II 30W
Lol.

I've never got like that.

But throwing up is definately the best way to feel better.
Quote by filthandfury
Lol.

I've never got like that.

But throwing up is definately the best way to feel better.

that's why bolemic(?) girls allways have a smile on their face
Can someone run that through the UG Translator for me please?
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Do you usually smoke spliffs? and do you smoke tobacco regularly? I've seen people who don't smoke ciggs that smoke a blunt or spliff and then get sick from the nicotine

just a though
Quote by chillbeast
Do you usually smoke spliffs? and do you smoke tobacco regularly? I've seen people who don't smoke ciggs that smoke a blunt or spliff and then get sick from the nicotine

just a though

I smoke about 20 cigarettes a week.
I was out with some friends on a Saturday and hadn't eaten the day before or in the morning, and after drinking and smoking skunk for an hour or so I started on some draw, and promptly whitied over the ground. Unfortunately that was with people who I hadn't spent the day with, and I soon got a reputation as a lightweight ¬_¬

Exciting story, I know.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Tom_hatton
I smoke about 20 cigarettes a week.

scratch that theory then haha

very rarely, but sometimes when i have too much i just nauseated and just have to lay down and usually end up passing out... I think it's mostly from being dehydrated and not realizing it
I've never puked but once I had a terrible fit. I know it was only grass but I think I got a fleeting glimpse of the Comfortably Numb thing afterwards cus I felt so damn good. I thought all the guys would have run away and left me but they helped me and stayed and it was really touching.

Drugs bring people together
crazy, I kind of have a relative post story:

Basically a week ago my mates and I chipped in about £70 and got so much alcohol, I asked for a JD with my cash, hoping other people would join in
lots of drinking went on, more people came and there was probably about 14 people, we were all dancing, getting quite drunk, I had 5 beers and decided to stop for a bit, and talk to a friend who's been having trouble with her BF. after she left I decided to move onto the JD, and I can only remember glimpses of what happened since then.
One point I was lying on a bed and this girl lunges on top of me and kisses me, but I think she got distracted, I can't really remember anyway

I ended up throwing up 3 times that night, one while I was sitting on the toilet, and everyone was laughing and taking photos, apparently I kept talking into the sink saying "I'm a dinosaur", I don't even remember :P
was sick again twice in the morning, not pleasant, and someone took photos, they're deleted now.

Not as bad as this girl that lunged at me though, someone pissed into a strongbow can and she drank some of it, then spat it out on the floor
After she got pissed at everyone laughing she decided to kick my mate in the balls, he had to go to hospital
So she's now called either Piss Lips or Nutcracker.
While I have Buckethead and Chunder-cat

good times
but I can't smell JD now without wanting to throw up...
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I whited out recently.

I never really appreciated just how bad it is. I felt dead for about half an hour, and it took a few more hours before I felt normal again.

Put me right off all drugs, I can tell you....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
it happens sometimes. Like i had a spliff a party, had olike 2 cans. then had a few drags on my friends spliff, and ****ed me up. i whited for the second time. first time i whited was the first time i smoked dit about 4 years ago.

buddha pwns
hello! I feel alot happier these day so feel loved by these so entertaining smiles

Quote by Tom_hatton
I thought that was just for the 'me and my buddies r goin out an dey hav sum weed shud i try it or not i am realy worriied dat it wil be bad'.

you can tell many a tales in the drug thread.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by DeSean
Your not putting enough in to get 5 j's out of a 10.

Our dealer gives fat 10s, my friend
I remember throwing a massive whitey watching some ****ed up japanese film (it was either audition or visitor Q, the one where the woman keeps milking herself) I had to throw up out of a window that was directly behind me
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
One and only time I whitied was after smoking about 4 spliffs one after the other at home bored.

Monged on my bed, had to hold on to the sides because the world was spinning, everytime i closed my eyes my heart just dropped and I felt like I was on a rollercoaster, i got up, chucked about 4 times, got about 4 showers, the tiles in my bathroom were moving upwards. Went to bed, woke up 8 hours later, felt okay. Let me tell you id sooner do that again then throw up after alchohol. No headache. Less gross tasting.

I also was making amazing discoveries about why sick has bubbles in it while my head was in the toilet. I forget them... No doubt it was a load of bollocks.
Quote by beckyjc
One and only time I whitied was after smoking about 4 spliffs one after the other at home bored.

Monged on my bed, had to hold on to the sides because the world was spinning, everytime i closed my eyes my heart just dropped and I felt like I was on a rollercoaster, i got up, chucked about 4 times, got about 4 showers, the tiles in my bathroom were moving upwards. Went to bed, woke up 8 hours later, felt okay. Let me tell you id sooner do that again then throw up after alchohol. No headache. Less gross tasting.

I also was making amazing discoveries about why sick has bubbles in it while my head was in the toilet. I forget them... No doubt it was a load of bollocks.

was this your first time? you probley got some laced ****. Happens to me all the time.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Our dealer gives fat 10s, my friend

They will be no more than 1.8, trust me. Get some scales.

I get 2.2g for £10, and make that into 4 joints.
Yeah man I've been in the same situation as you.

Except I hadn't eaten for ages, and I'd been drinking and smoking a lot. I suddenly just felt totally wasted. I went in the house with my mate and he was all happy stoned, and he opened the cupboard with loads of food in it and i Just puked everywhere
Quote by Deadmen
was this your first time? you probley got some laced ****. Happens to me all the time.

Nahh it werent, ive smoked the same stuff before then, because i bought quite a bit, just decided id have a big ses... just a bit too much for a young lass like myself. >_<

Lawlz ensued though.

^LIES
Ugh I gave up all of that, both bud and alcohol because I was stupid and used to overdo it and feel terrible. I never threw up though, which was funny.

Now I do drink again but I don't get pissed, I just enjoy a beer every now and again.
I haven't smoked bud in ages, I doubt I will for a while at least.

Its all about knowing your limits and stuff, and I certainly didn't.
I sound like an adult now, I'm only 16
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by chillbeast
scratch that theory then haha

very rarely, but sometimes when i have too much i just nauseated and just have to lay down and usually end up passing out... I think it's mostly from being dehydrated and not realizing it

thats only a pack a week...i know friends smoking a pack or more a day. Anywoo, weed is good enough without tobacco. it was probably the nicotine that made you throw up. i have seen a friend throw up on nothing but weed packed into a bong, but this bong was awesome.
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
Last edited by jagstang365 at Mar 25, 2008,
I love drug stories. Never done drugs, never will, but I like lolling at people when stupid **** happens.
This week I have mostly been listening to...

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
As an additional remark, I would advise everybody to stfu and listen to Buz XD

When I was younger a few years ago I would on rare occasions enter a state I referred to as "the reality".
It started with altered senses, I'd have the impression I saw everything much more clearly and I also heard my own voice as from an exterior point of view. I think it also altered the way I saw people and issues... but that was the light part.
The real deal was when I was so stoned that everything that happened around me would reach my brain in ... I can't find the word, in french it's saccades. Like flashes, with what I heard and what I saw out of sync. And if there were two people speaking at the same time I couldn't understand a thing it just sounded like a crowd.

Anyway it's been years since I've ever had anything close to it and I don't remember it all that well, although I probably smoke even more than before.

As for whities yeah I don't get that anymore either, and mind you it isn't because I'm smoking cheap stuff

And people shouldn't forget, bongs are seriously hardcore. ( ... that gets me thinking it's been a long time )
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Quote by Buz O)))
I love drug stories. Never done drugs, never will, but I like lolling at people when stupid **** happens.

glad i'm not alone.
Never going to get ****ed up, but will always point and laugh at the people who do.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Yeah, I've done that, almost...

I rolled a joint after work, hadn't really eaten much and smoked it, about 15 minutes later I had to go lie down. I fell asleep for about 4 hours, woke up and still felt a bit off.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Have you took a few shots?
Shots make me sick, most of the time.

Also, have you eaten enough on that day?
Quote by chillbeast

just a though

There's no nicotine in weed.
<Han> I love Hitler
Page 1 of 2