Do you guys know of any books that talk about the RIAA? I'm writing a 8-10 page research paper and I need some sources.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Since RIAA are the devil you can probably find some stuff about them in The bible in the revelations section.

Seriously though, I don't think there are any BOOKS on them. Just do some google searches... theres ****loads of articles.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Seriously though, I don't think there are any BOOKS on them. Just do some google searches... theres ****loads of articles.

Well, I need actual books.. I have a buttload of articles from the internet so I need other sources.

Also, any magazine articles you could refer me to would be nice.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I don't know man, try going to the library and asking about possible books on the music industry. I look at alot of music related books and haven't ever seen anything on it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.