anybody have any experience with these? how well can they withstand divebombs and such?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
i haven't tried them, but i'd assume, based on the price of the guitars and the esteem in which vigier are generally held, that they're going to be really good.

That's the best i've got, sorry.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A high quality bone or graphite nut + locking tuners should hold up well with a tremolo...or so I've heard.

Line 6 Spider Valve 212

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Vigier trems are very stable indeed - the standard 2010 trem can be used and abused like a locking trem - only without the hassle. They are mounted on needles bearings which are impossible to wear and provide a very smooth feel - this is instead of the usual knife edges. They also have rollers on each string break point and the string is anchored close to the saddle - giving a rich, crunchy tone. The bridge and saddles are fully adjustable as you would expect, also the addition of a zero fret, special graphite / teflon nut and locking tuners all help keep the guitar stable, in tune and sounding great!