Just wondering what my 5150 212 combo is worth at the moment. The tolex is in good condition, everything works with the exception of the reverb.
So... exactly what's wrong with the reverb? It might make more sense to fix it before you sell it, because anyone you sell it to is going to use it to hammer the price down.
Quote by The red Strat.
$110 at most.
i'll take it off your hands for 80 + shipping.

You evil one you
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
haha 110 at most, no way...i just sold a few 5150's on ebay and all of them were around that condition and went for $500+
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
haha 110 at most, no way...i just sold a few 5150's on ebay and all of them were around that condition and went for $500+

I think he was joking but whatever. ;D
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
yeah im bad with internet sarcasm, oh well....just putting my knowledge out there
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.