I know there is a drug thread already but this is pretty solid evidence that MJ is not bad for you.

EDITED:
Click Here

Couldent I print this off and place it on people's doorsteps, so they can see the truth?
wat
Last edited by ForrestS at Mar 25, 2008,
Well im at school and my work is already finished(thats why it is under a proxy). Could you go to Erowid.com then Cannibis the click the FAQ please a post the hyperlink.

Also, thats the only proxy that will work at my school.

Please dont report me, the drug thread is too long, I dont people will pay attention to this if I put it in that thread.
wat
Quote by Froddy
+1 . . . kinda.

Whiteying is possibly the worst experience you'll ever go through, but it doesn't necessarily mean weed is bad for you

but is does make you do it right ? + everything that f*cks with your mind is bad

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

You're acting like it's just been proven God is real, you ass.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by noxiosimitator
but is does make you do it right ? + everything that f*cks with your mind is bad

Rubix Cubes and advanced music theory are the spawn of the Devil.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Rubix Cubes and advanced music theory are the spawn of the Devil.

not that type of mind f*cking but hey.. who knows ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Google Erowid.com click Cannibis then click FAQ and post hyperlink PLEASE
wat
Quote by noxiosimitator

I kind of agree with your second statement, and weed may f*ck with your mind, but I don't think it's as bad as some people make out.

I'm neither here nor there with the weed argument, people who say it's harmless are stupid but people who see it as the devil are even worse I'd say. Guess I'm more FOR weed then, lol.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Froddy
I kind of agree with your second statement, and weed may f*ck with your mind, but I don't think it's as bad as some people make out.

I'm neither here nor there with the weed argument, people who say it's harmless are stupid but people who see it as the devil are even worse I'd say. Guess I'm more FOR weed then, lol.

nyeah thats true I've seen people going bad on alcohol muuuuuuuuuuuch more times than I've seen somebody go bad on weed.

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

PWEASE post the hyperlink to the FAQ on that site. It will change the WORLD
wat
Quote by Froddy
+1 . . . kinda.

Whiteying is possibly the worst experience you'll ever go through, but it doesn't necessarily mean weed is bad for you

Precisely, a bad experience doesn't mean a bad substance, to quote Bill Hicks, "I've had good and bad relationships, it definitely doesn't mean I'm giving up pussy."

But I still much prefer getting drunk, even with the hangovers. There's more variation with taste and strength.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
You're only lying to yourselves. I'm partial to the odd smoke (okay, truth be told I smoke a fuckload) but there's no doubt it's not a good, clean, healthy thing to be doing.
Thanks, but the FAQ is under the same proxy. Just go directly to Erowid.com
wat
just use a vaporizer and its not only completely harmless but also beneficial when dilating your airways. oh, unless you're a schizo, then stay away.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by ForrestS
Because he already had a pre-existing disorder? It's not for everyone.

Even though he had it clinically diagnosed it was only the cannabis? He double checked, he used to love the stuff.
Great link. How many people ignored
Quote by erowid
Erowid Note: We have some concerns about the accuracy and/or tone of this FAQ, but have not yet
found the time to review and fix the errors or write a new one. In the mean time, please be aware
that this document is focused significantly on hemp and has a relatively strong political bias.
Hmmm... thats strange. Go down to the bottom. Its all Cited

And its made to legalize/decriminalize it. Not just something some bored person decided to write.
wat
Quote by ForrestS
Hmmm... thats strange. Go down to the bottom. Its all Cited

With an awful lot of articles 'data pending', and published by Queen of Clubs HEMP Publishing. I'm sure that's a neutral source.
Quote by smb
You're only lying to yourselves. I'm partial to the odd smoke (okay, truth be told I smoke a fuckload) but there's no doubt it's not a good, clean, healthy thing to be doing.

..........and im guessing you so much as didnt click the link as read all the information there.

unless u have pre existing disorders, the only harm that come from recreational MJ use is a few chemicals which are produced when the weed burns which then goes into the lungs. if u use a vapouriser, absolutely no harm whatsoever.

i just wish people would read the damn pages, its a few minutes for a bit of truth for god sakes. damn, what happend to the days when people actually knew truth was important, and seeked it. the ignorance astounds me
Last edited by maca-venagas at Mar 25, 2008,
Quote by maca-venagas
..........and im guessing you so much as didnt click the link as read all the information there.

unless u have pre existing disorders, the only harm that come from recreational MJ use is a few chemicals which are produced when the weed burns which then goes into the lungs. if u use a vapouriser, absolutely no harm whatsoever.

i just wish people woul read the damn pages, its a few minutes for a bit of truth for god sakes. damn, what happend to the days when people actually knew truth was important, and seeked it. the ignorance astounds me

Thank you
wat
Quote by maca-venagas

Glad to see you have such faith in unscientific sources such as those with a strongly pro-weed bias. As I said, I smoke the stuff but I don't pretend to myself that it's doing me good.
Quote by smb
Glad to see you have such faith in unscientific sources such as those with a strongly pro-weed bias. As I said, I smoke the stuff but I don't pretend to myself that it's doing me good.

More or less the same here, I'm ready to admit it may not be as bad/good as some people say it is. But as a smoker it'd be hard to believe in either extreme or at least atm (without saying I smoke joints->tobacco->automatic phail>_<
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Quote by smb

tell me then, what bad is it doing you other than an extremly small amount of lung damage?

i smoke it, have for about two years. in 17 now, i had it when i was 15, but my growth hasnt been stunted whatsoever.

my mum smokes it, my dad smokes it, my 3 uncles smoke it. basiically once a day. they are all perfectly healthy, they own and run business, have familys, etc...they are succesfull and living good lives. they are also all around the 50 years of age mark, and have been smokng regurly, even daily, since they were my age.

"well, how the hell can they be that old, smoked that much cannabis, and still live great lives and be perfectly healthy??" you say.

well u know, your health isnt just based on weather or not u smoke weed, there is your diet, exercise, your spiritual health, all these other factors that make u healthy. my family keeps themselves healthy, eats great, always excersises, and so of course, smoking weed isnt going to effect them. if u have a poor diet, rarely exercise, are deppressed, then of course weed will do more damage to you, and as a lot of people are depressed/fat, and go to weed for comfort, it gives the drug it self a bad name, as people think the weed makes users lazy fat and pathetic, when just they were already like that, and just use weed to try and escape their miseries.

dont live an unhealthy lifestyle, smoke some weed, get sick, then come tell me it was the weeds fault, marijuana can be a great part of your life, the spiritual and health benefits of the drug are amazing, u just need to make sure the rest of you lifestyle is up tp scratch.

as i said, my family is living proof u can smoke weed for decades an still be perfectly fine as long as u keep a healthy lifestyle, and have no pre existing disorders
And i though i was getting mentaly ill of smoking so much ... guess not.
I was thinking about quiting for some time... i wont now
people are going to believe whatever they want, no matter if they're right or wrong.

also, drug thread.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN