Don't u just hate it when you get hurt right before something important; the worst is for example something that doesn't hurt u enough to send u 2 the hospital, but hurt enough to prevent you from performing with your band?

for example one kid from one of the bands in our school broke his collarbone the night before his band were gonna perform.

anything like this happen to you?

oh and by the way right now my right thumb hurt so bad I can't even wank..... oh well, patience......
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
I broke 3 toes the day of a dance recital. I still danced, and it hurt like hell.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Yeah it sucks

/thread
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by uvq
Learn the art of wanking with your left hand

It takes a little longer, but the end result is quite...... satisfying...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
oh and by the way right now my right thumb hurt so bad I can't even wank..... oh well, patience...

You dont need your right tumb to wank
TBH, I think it sucks more when somethig happens that requires a hospital visit.
Well, Tony Iommi got his fingers caught in a machine at his metal factory, cutting the tips off of his first two fingers....

...on his last day at work before becoming a professional musician and going on tour with Black Sabbath.
^okay.....
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
I wouldn't know about the hurt part, but being hung over for a gig isn't pleasant.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Fractured all of my toes, turned em all purple.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH