my parents are splitting up and i'm stuck in a dingy flat until its sold with my mum and sister, its up for like 260k, on the border of mosely and sparkhill (commonly known as the springfield area). detached, 3 bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen by avanti + granite worktops etc, huge garden, i think its got planning permission, single garage with space in front for about 7 or 8 cars.

so yeah, PLZZZBUYIT
Wow ! empty house !

RAVE !

On the other hand, No.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Somehow, I don't think you're going to get many serious responses.
if you decrease the price of your house by £259,999... then we might have a deal.
haha UG has turned in to an Estate Agents lol, hope they get commission for it
Birmingham is a nice place but prefer where i am at the mo so no thanks
Why are you posting this here? 99% of the users are below 18 and the ones who are looking to buy a house in your area will likely consider it. You aren't helping yourself by posting it on UG.
Quote by uvq
if you decrease the price of your house by £259,999... then we might have a deal.

mom said no
if i had 260k, i'd buy it
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
Well is it in the "Oi, Blud, wut da fook you lookin' at? Oi'll fook ya posh coont's arse up, like. Yoo's gunna get fookin' knoifed loik," area? If it is then no, but if not and if your parents consider lowering the asking price from £260K to £15, then yes.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Well is it in the "Oi, Blud, wut da fook you lookin' at? Oi'll fook ya posh coont's arse up, like. Yoo's gunna get fookin' knoifed loik," area? If it is then no, but if not and if your parents consider lowering the asking price from £260K to £15, then yes.

its the nice area
Quote by metallica92
its the nice area

Can your parents reduce the price to £15?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Can your parents reduce the price to £15?

nope, but can you add about 5 0's on the end?
Is this a stupid way of bragging about your parents being rich?

Because I don't believe you.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by metallica92
nope, but can you add about 5 0's on the end?

£1,500,000?

One and a half MILLION? I think you'd like that, wouldn't you. I'll consider raising the price to £20. I also need to turn eighteen, at least.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by Raziel2p
Is this a stupid way of bragging about your parents being rich?

Because I don't believe you.

they're divorcing, we're poor, no i'm not ****ing bragging that my parents are rich cause they arent otherswise i wouldnt have a ****ty jackson warrior jso or a fender champion SS amp
You'd have to pay me £260k to live within 20 miles of Birmingham.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
I would buy the house but Im too busy sitting in a 3 storey 4 bedroom house worth £331 000

Edit: Did I mention 2 ensuite bathrooms, medium garden... and 2 ensuite bathrooms in closets??

I rent it I dont own it but you dont need to know that
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by metallica92
my parents are splitting up and i'm stuck in a dingy flat until its sold with my mum and sister, its up for like 260k, on the border of mosely and sparkhill (commonly known as the springfield area). detached, 3 bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen by avanti + granite worktops etc, huge garden, i think its got planning permission, single garage with space in front for about 7 or 8 cars.

so yeah, PLZZZBUYIT

you think anyone on UG has that kind of money?

you think anyone in the UK who doesn't already have a house or five, has that kind of money?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
you think anyone on UG has that kind of money?

you think anyone in the UK who doesn't already have a house or five, has that kind of money?

worth the try