Page 1 of 2
Noticed this on Wikipedia:

On march 25 2008 Slash dismissed reports that the band will split with the following statement "Well, let's put it this way — this is not VELVET REVOLVER's last tour." He also added on the rumors about the band opening for Led Zeppelin "I think as far as ZEPPELIN doing a tour, that remains to be seen, I saw Robert last night [Saturday, March 22] and he's got his solo thing going on and as far as VELVET REVOLVER is concerned, we've got another record to do and we're not even thinking about that."

Seems to contradict what Scott has being saying completely, perhaps just Scott is leaving? (Huzzah )
well a new vocalist is due, Scott cant write lyrics for toffee
Manchester United
interesting read, slash would never want VR to split after all the crap he went through to get it started, i heard another rumour that STP are going to get back together with Scott Wieland as singer, so mayb thats where he is going????
VR are gd, but possibly going to start looking for another singer
Well, Scott said it was VR's last tour. Duff and Slash, apparently the brains of the outfit besides management, have contradicted his statement. So, either they're all lying but Scott, or they're perfectly serious about VR staying together and doing a new album. Then again, they never necessarily said that the new album would be done with Scott.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
That's too bad, I was hoping they would break up and Slash stopped playing guitar, thus making the possibility of a GnR reunion zero.
who knows maybe Axel Rose will join them

good joke.....

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
I hate to say it but you really can't trust wikipedia, no matter how much I don't want them to split.
I want every single person EVER involved with "Guns and Roses" to go away quietly. Move in the hills or something and go away.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I want every single person EVER involved with "Guns and Roses" to go away quietly. Move in the hills or something and go away.

???
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by ThePeacefrog

Why????

3 of them are the coolest people that ever lived.
Sunderland AFC
I agree with the dude who said Duff should take over vocals, that would be really cool. Stay as Velvet Revolver, just have Duff do the bass and sing! sickkkkk
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Even though the source is wikipedia, I hope that it's true. If it is, then we'll probably hear something about it in the UG news this week.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by smb
Does anyone really care?

Yes people do care. Don't be so ignorant.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
Quote by slashVR
Yes people do care. Don't be so ignorant.

Woah - I managed to find their fan and rile him...
Quote by smb
Woah - I managed to find their fan and rile him...

I'm just saying, alot of people do like VR. Many people have already posted before showing interest in the band, so there was no reason for the ignorant comment. If you don't care, why you even read this thread?
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
Quote by sofubar
Noticed this on Wikipedia:

On march 25 2008 Slash dismissed reports that the band will split with the following statement "Well, let's put it this way — this is not VELVET REVOLVER's last tour." He also added on the rumors about the band opening for Led Zeppelin "I think as far as ZEPPELIN doing a tour, that remains to be seen, I saw Robert last night [Saturday, March 22] and he's got his solo thing going on and as far as VELVET REVOLVER is concerned, we've got another record to do and we're not even thinking about that."

Seems to contradict what Scott has being saying completely, perhaps just Scott is leaving? (Huzzah )

Did anyone else notice that the interview was on March 25, and he said that he talked to Plant last night, and the brackets say that "last night" was March 22?

IT'S A ****IN CONSPIRACY MAN!
Quote by Shabalaba
well a new vocalist is due, Scott cant write lyrics for toffee

true, but I just recently started to like his voice... god dammit now I have to adjust to some new asshole... but w/e its still got slash, and sexyman duff
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I'd say Scott if probably on his way out. It'll be good to see who they get to replace him because I wasn't really a huge fan of his vocals, and the last record was lackluster to be nice about it. They need a singer with more emotion in his voice.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Slash is so badass!
and the singer of velvet is such a fag...
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
What if Axl joined VR? I would laugh.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I really like VR, but I always had to ignore Scott's vocals. His lyrics are, frankly, terrible. And his voice is terrible most of the time too.

Heres to a new singer!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by sum1udunno
Even though the source is wikipedia, I hope that it's true. If it is, then we'll probably hear something about it in the UG news this week.

HA

Since when has UG news ever been reliable!
Quote by Novacane...
HOW can this be?

music is great. its the only 2 albums by the same band that i liked every song on
Quote by FreakyStyley85
music is great. its the only 2 albums by the same band that i liked every song on

Same.

Scott's vox aren't too bad on the albums but live, it's pretty damn bad, he relly can't stay in tune.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by MightyAl
Slash doesn't seem to have much luck with singers, does he?

he definitely deserves better...i mean he had to deal with Axl and Scott, 2 of the most egotistical dick singers out there. what are the odds that it happened to him TWICE lol.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Them splitting up would make no sense unless Original GNR get back together. I can't believe they chose Weiland in the first place, and if he wants to leave, good riddance. VR don't need his drug problem, lack of songwriting ability and ego.
The question is...who replaces?
Replace Weiland!

At least Axl makes up for being an occassional asshole with his vocal abilities and his way of commanding a stage... Scott's voice is far too monotone, and he is pretty boring as a frontman.

I'd love to see VR without Weiland, honestly.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 2