i have been thinking about this for a while now, and i decided to post my opinion, although i am not posting a song, so dont ban me for spamming.

are all the lyrics posted here protected under copyright law? because someone could just rip them off these pages and claim them as their own material. maybe UG has a protection system, i am just curious.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
i never thought of that. you have a good point.
don't drink and drive, smoke and fly. actually, do both, if that's what you want. i won't care.
dude i gots to copyright my songs. woa.
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
i don't think it is protected here but since most of the threads are documented by date and kept on record, I think you could use that in a court case over who wrote what. Copyrighting is up to you.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
i don't think it is protected here but since most of the threads are documented by date and kept on record, I think you could use that in a court case over who wrote what. Copyrighting is up to you.

yes, but what is stopping someone from saying that they wrote a song the day before and saying that the other person copied it?
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
yes, but what is stopping someone from saying that they wrote a song the day before and saying that the other person copied it?

They would need proof of that...

And I, personally, will face that problem when it comes.
The lyrics you post here are safe, yes, as this is a record of the date and time when it's created. There are no worries about that at all.

This does not belong here. PM a mod if you have any queries about the issue.

Reported, but only so our lone mod can find and close this thread.
lol thanks jamie.

yeah I'll try and be on as much as possible.

Chillrock, you knew that didn't belong here. Don't do it again. Like Jamie said, next time, just pm a mod. or post in the pit. whatever.