The song's in my profile. The title means nothing really, I just kind of thought of it on the spot. I just want some critiques from it--tips for recording (I went from my guitar to my digitech gnx2 to my fast track usb external sound card, I think it turned out well and was a little more consistent than the $40 mic I have), tips on playing, and just how it sounds. I used m-audio session and another recording program together on it.

Crit for crit, of course.

thanks

again, song is in my profile-- called "in arms"

EDIT: if you want to listen to the other song too that'd be cool; but I don't think it's as good...er...you know what I mean.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
common people, 30 views, I worked hard on this.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
nice. recording quality was good, however im not exactly an expert in regards to recording, but it sounds good. playing wise it was very catchy, good main riff. allitle variety could be good as far as some quick runs up the scale at the end the progression, or something like that, but than again it might not fit with what you were trying to do in the song. i like how you end the song, the energy realy picked up, that was sweet. overall good job. did not see any problems with the playing, it was very tight.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.