ok so i just bought a black and gold epiphone les paul custom for major discount due to 3 things, it had no nut, bridge, or saddle.
so i already replaced the nut with a nice graphite one (looks badass)
but i was wondering if i should get a bigbsy which i really want or should i just get a regular bridge and saddle
so my question is which would be best, where can i buy, and and the price im looking at
i have about 500 USD left, so money is not really a problem i just dont wanna bust my bank after saving up so long :]
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
if you really want a Bigsby, get one. you could also try out other guitars with different tremolo systems to see which you prefer.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
You could get something like this if you wanted something easy to install.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Bigsbys between $100- 200, they have them at musiciansfriend and stewmac. Itd be pretty BA
bigsby's are expensive not to mention there hard to keep in tune. if i were you bro i would just get a regular stop bar put in. those black epi's with the gold hardware look killer, good pick up dude(golf clap).
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
i no
200 $
instead of 800
it was a hell of a deal
but installing isnt that big of a deal, im fairly good at customizing guitars
so i think i will go with the bigsby, but what model do i need?
I am awesome

I agree with myself

Third Ninja Commander of the UG Society of Ninjas.
Quote by Opethfan1
bigsby's are expensive not to mention there hard to keep in tune. if i were you bro i would just get a regular stop bar put in. those black epi's with the gold hardware look killer, good pick up dude(golf clap).

shenanegansshenaniganz!!senaniganz!!
thats it Joel now i gotta cut ya. thats the rules!
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!