i need 100% correct tabs for any jimi song so if you have them then please hand them over
Usually the more stars the better.
Sometimes If one has more comments it also may be better. Its 50-50 though because people could be commenting it saying it rocks or it sucks.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
gotta wonder how stupid you have to be to find a guitar tabs website, skip past all the links for tab searching and the archives and all that, find the forums and disregard the forum called "tab talk" and go straight to the random discussion board for answers

i mean all else fails and you cant actually find a single tab of one of the most popular and well transcribed guitarists in history on a guitar tabs website you can always
check this website http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/
dude, why did you make 2 threads about this?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Actually i thought it was refeshing that a useful answer was given (although slightly tounge-in-cheek) rather than some kid sitting there on his fat ass with a burrito waiting for such a moment.

How depressed such people must have been, already getting ready with the " ZZOMG1!!oneone!!11 NOooBB GOTO GOOGLE/SEARCHBAR!!! HAHAHA .... . pwn + 1" That 12jim34 was actually helpful, bravo good man.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by WangmasterHizzl
Actually i thought it was refeshing that a useful answer was given (although slightly tounge-in-cheek) rather than some kid sitting there on his fat ass with a burrito waiting for such a moment.

How depressed such people must have been, already getting ready with the " ZZOMG1!!oneone!!11 NOooBB GOTO GOOGLE/SEARCHBAR!!! HAHAHA .... . pwn + 1" That 12jim34 was actually helpful, bravo good man.

And you're so much better coming into this thread expressly to criticize this?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
And you're so much better coming into this thread expressly to criticize this?

Aah, I'm uber impressed you typed that with 1 hand on the keyboard and the other tightly wrapped around the burrio
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Even the the ts is a jackass he kind of has a point b/c most of the time none of the tabs on this site are 100% correct.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()