Page 1 of 2
Ok, so yesterday I had gotten out of my guitar lesson. When I get out my step-mom, who was picking me up, wasn't there. I called her and she said "I'll be there in a few minutes." It was ok that she was late thought, it was a nice mild spring day. So I just stand there watching cars go by. Then I see something very strange. This old, rusty, tin can of a blue car (couldn't tell you which model) was going a little bit faster than the other cars. As it got closer I notice two people in the car, a man driving and a woman in the passenger seat, but the woman doesn't look right. I'm pretty sure she was dead. Her arms were extended forward stiff, her eyes were closed, and she wasn't moving. Also, the man driving looked terrified and nervous as hell. I couldn't be totally sure if she was dead though. But it did seem like that was an odd position for someone to be in.

So, UG, should I have done something? Called the police? Anything?

Summary: I think I saw a guy driving a dead lady around. Should I have done something?
Sounds like a hilarious practical joke they were playing on strangers.

I mean it's pretty unnatural for a dead body to have it's arms out stiff.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Maybe he was taking her to the hospital? Maybe she was acting out a scene from a movie she saw? There's a ton of explanations. You have no certainty that anything was wrong at all. I would have let it go.
Sounds like fiddlesticks to me

You'd be stupid to put a corpse on the front saet of you've got something to hide
It was a zombie, you did nothing to help the poor man driving? shame on you the zombie apocalypse has now begun and it's all your fault.

A more rational explanation is you only seen them for a short amount of time and happened to catch them looking weird... I guess

I still say zombies.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by MightyAl
Maybe she was in labour.

I agree.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
my mum looks like that when shes sleeping in the car, dont worry about it, and my dad sleeps when hes driving the car, which im sure isnt a good idea
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Quote by MightyAl
Maybe she was in labour.

lol i like that one, but who knows maybe it could of been real. Its kind of odd to see somebody like that, did you by chance catch sight of the liscense plate?
SG Commando #8, PM YOUNGBLOOD to join
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
Waiting On Vox VT15 or VT30
Quote by Connor6c
That's a possibility, but remember, she wasn't moving at all.

Fine, the guy had drugged her and was going to rape her to death and your failure to do anything about it killed her a surely as if you had pulled the trigger yourself.
Happy?
If he had just killed her then he'd put her in the boot/Trunk.

Only a completely retarded villain would drive down a street with their dead victim sitting next to them... But then again perhaps he was lonely and wanted a chat.
Quote by Ziggums

Only a completely retarded villain would drive down a street with their dead victim sitting next to them... But then again perhaps he was lonely and wanted a chat.

Or he wanted to use the car pool lane.
Quote by Ziggums

Well didn't some guy do that in Sin City? Now I know it's just a movie, but maybe he was crazy and thought it would work like in the movie.
Quote by SG_dave
Did i hear zombie apocalypse???

Quick. barricade the door, throw me the shotgun.

Better yet, LET'S GO TO THE WINCHESTER.

Shaun of the Dead For the ****ing Win!
Quote by SG_dave
Did i hear zombie apocalypse???

Quick. barricade the door, throw me the shotgun.

Better yet, LET'S GO TO THE WINCHESTER.

Don't forget to get your mum and kill Philip first
Quote by dmc_74_usa
Maybe he was taking her to the hospital? Maybe she was acting out a scene from a movie she saw? There's a ton of explanations. You have no certainty that anything was wrong at all. I would have let it go.

maybe your right.or maybe this whole story is BS or maybe there aliens or maybe they were both ghosts.
Yeah but, doesn't it take a while for a body to turn stiff after the person has died... Or perhaps it was a morticians idea of a joke? Placing a dead body in his friends car to greet him on his afternoon drive around the neighborhood...

Or perhaps not...
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Sounds like a hilarious practical joke they were playing on strangers.

I mean it's pretty unnatural for a dead body to have it's arms out stiff.

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Connor6c
What have I done!!!!???

If they were in a car then at some point she would kill him, and the car would crash and explode. So really it's a good thing you let them go.
Quote by MightyAl
Maybe she used her 'harden' attack.

Oh, right. Seems very plausible.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by doctor woot
If they were in a car then at some point she would kill him, and the car would crash and explode. So really it's a good thing you let them go.

The man could have realized something was wrong with her whilst she was turning, pull over and be bitten. Thus causing the apocalypse.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Are you sure the guy behind the wheel wasn`t Bam Margera?
You didn't get a look at the car model, so calling the cops would be useless. Plus you can't really prove anything and I'm sure that by the time the cops got there, they would have been long gone... so no, you did the right thing.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Rysel
Perhaps he stole a mannequin

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Considering you don't know what kind of car it was and have no idea what exactly was happening, you couldn't have helped at all. What would you have told the 911 operator?

lol @ stolen mannequin
Quote by DarkEra97
Considering you don't know what kind of car it was and have no idea what exactly was happening, you couldn't have helped at all. What would you have told the 911 operator?

lol @ stolen mannequin

Exactly.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by DarkEra97

lol @ stolen mannequin

I guess you're right. But remember, she could've been a zombie and I could have single handedly started the zombie apocalypse.
No, mind your own business.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Connor6c
I guess you're right. But remember, she could've been a zombie and I could have single handedly started the zombie apocalypse.

How so? you say he was speeding past many other cars as well, I'm sure somebody else must have noticed. Maybe i misread something, but I'll remember this thread if the zombies reach here..
sounds scary...

It's fine you have done something ! you've told UG >_<
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
No one noticed my joke.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Exactly.

You would tell the 911 operator about the condition and colour of the vehicle, there aren't many pile of crap cars driving around(or maybe there is where he lives) and also the direction it was headed, perhaps even have followed the vehicle. I mean, if it really was a dead body, which I doubt. Don't be stupid though.
Quote by sundayserenade
You would tell the 911 operator about the condition and colour of the vehicle, there aren't many pile of crap cars driving around(or maybe there is where he lives) and also the direction it was headed, perhaps even have followed the vehicle. I mean, if it really was a dead body, which I doubt. Don't be stupid though.

I'm 90% sure it wasn't a dead body, but he was also on foot waiting for his drive, making following the car difficult.
Page 1 of 2