So in my local music shop their selling a Warwick Streamer Standard for £629, and I was wondering, did Warwick actually make a Streamer Standard model because I can't find any record of such a model being produced.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I think they used to make a Streamer Standard.

Buy it.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Didn't they move the Streamer standard the only rockbass?

Unless it is mislabled, it is definately dicontinued as a Warwick.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Nutter_101
Buy it.

Oh don't worry, I will. It had an amazing slap tone, and you could get a great bassy tone that would still cut through.

My next bass is less that £200 away!
Quote by skater dan0
From what I recall, it was a $550 Warwick - the ultimate low-budget Warwick. Specs-wise, its body is IDENTICAL to the Rockbass version: "carolena" body, whatever the hell that is, same pickups, bridge and input jack style.

The only difference between the RockBass and the Warwick is, of course, the neck. I'm not positive if the body was made in Germany, too.

Anyway, 629 quid is a really, really stupid price.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
From what I recall, it was a $550 Warwick - the ultimate low-budget Warwick. Specs-wise, its body is IDENTICAL to the Rockbass version: "carolena" body, whatever the hell that is, same pickups, bridge and input jack style..

hmmm.... About a year ago I saw two "Warwick" basses priced at $375USD each. I didnt know about Rockbasses at the time, so of course I was like OMG Warwick basses... then I found my MM. So it might have been possible that they were warwicks and not rock basses.

/me feels silly for thinking out loud
Quote by thefitz
Specs-wise, its body is IDENTICAL to the Rockbass version: "carolena" body,

From what I re-call it said that it had an alder body.
Quote by skater dan0