So I really want a new V guitar and ive been looking for quite some time. Ive narrowed my search down between the LTD V-500 and the Iban3z VBT700. Both of these are essentially the same with the exception of the pickups. Can anyone recommend either of these to me or own them? And dont tell me to go buy a jackson or dean or something else like that because ive already looked and im not impressed.
Ltd
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Try them out first. Everyone in the world might recommend the LTD but you might prefer the Ibanez. Its all preference.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
ibanez
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Ichimaru
Try them out first. Everyone in the world might recommend the LTD but you might prefer the Ibanez. Its all preference.

+1 but for me it would be the LTD
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
when i played that ibanez at my local guitar center, i didn't like the feel and tone of it. Don't have anything to say about the LTD
the Ibanez has Dimarzio D-activator pickups in there, versus active EMG's. that's significant. also, the Ibanez has the Wizard II neck, which isn't for everyone. it's really thin.

the LTD, at least the one's I've played were very comfortable. it was sort of an in-between neck for me. not really skinny, but not too chunky. nice for rhythm and leads.

go to an Ibanez dealer and check out any RG or S-series guitar, they all have the Wizard 2 necks. see if you like it.

I personally would recommend the LTD. I almost pulled the trigger on the cheaper version of the V-500, but wanted a floyd trem, so I bought the Alexi.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!