it looks so lush, i'm thinking about adding it to my dream collection

so, has anyone got any more details other than the fact that it's a fender jazz standard (amirite in thinking its a standard from the 3 knobs, supposedly neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume and tone?)?
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
i think its the american vintage reissue... cant recall what year...

to be honest though (if your willing to deal with the shipping) you can probably get something simular and cheaper from fender japan
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
not sure whether it's an original or reissue but if it's original it's a cbs fender from the 70s and is riddled with faults

looking at the picture the bass is missing it's neck pickup cover and thumb rest. why theres a screw in the dead centre of the pickguard is completely beyond me but whatever.

i believe the 3 bolt neck plate on that model wasn't as good as the 4 bolt neck plate used on earlier model or more modern models

most people believe that basses from this era are the worst fender has ever produced due to cbs trying to cut corners for the biggest profit possible
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by latinosuperstud

to be honest though (if your willing to deal with the shipping) you can probably get something simular and cheaper from fender japan

I strongly disagree. Yes the japan version is cheaper but that has a reason.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra