Ok, this is going to sound strange, ready? My Internet explorer is faster than Mozzila
firefox. Is that even possible? Did I divide by zero I would like to know how to correct and speed firefox up.
This "divide by zero" is getting on my nerves. 98% of you don't even know what it means, and the magnitude of the disaster that could arise from a calculation leading to a division by zero (in a computer program).
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
IE is faster as when windows loads up, it also loads up components of IE, so it is generally faster.

Firefox has to load everything up when it loads, so it's slower as the program uses more resources to run.

So, sometimes IE can be faster, depending on your computer and if the computers running a load of other stuff as well.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
IE is faster as when windows loads up, it also loads up components of IE, so it is generally faster.

Firefox has to load everything up when it loads, so it's slower as the program uses more resources to run.

So, sometimes IE can be faster, depending on your computer and if the computers running a load of other stuff as well.

thanks! It is annyoing as im forced to use IE due to its speed but I cant dodge these popups
Quote by DieGarbageMan
^^

how can he take pictures of time?

Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join