I understand I'm a new member, I had this website recommended to me by a friend to sell my guitar stuff. If you need feedback I am a member at Acura-Legend.com and have feedback for reference.

Thank you, on to the product:

Up for sale here is an M-Audio - FastTrack USB Instrument and Effects Hub, basically its "Garage Band" for Microsoft. I used it literally two times after Christmas. It's in perfect condition and comes with everything.

Here are some specs:

* Session software included for professional results with built-in Syntax sample-based synthesizer, drag-and-drop loops, a variety of guitar amp models and stomp box effects
* Compatible with GarageBand and most other music software; compatible with ASIO 2, WDM, kernel streaming and Mac OS X core audio
* Professional 24-bit/48kHz sound
* Switchable instrument/line input for hooking up your keyboard, guitar or bass; stereo output jacks
* Dynamic microphone input with gain control and signal LEDs lets you record your own voice
* Stereo headphone output for private music making
* Level control for headphones and main outputs
* USB connectivity for plug-and-play operation
* Direct hardware monitoring for synchronized overdubs
* Mono switch sends input signal equally to left and right channels
* Compatible with PC and Mac; PC: Intel® Pentium® II 350 processor, Windows XP SP1 and 64MB RAM; Mac: G3 300MHz or G4 350MHz processor, OS X 10.2.8 or higher, 128MB RAM and a native USB port (G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported)

Asking $65 plus shipping and handling

I'm also accepting trades for other electronics...just show me what you got!