Thats it im tired of this he is my boyfriend and I love him and all this teasing has got to end

so what

I had butt secks with him and he is cool
Quote by Kankuro
God help you TS... *reported*

You pit monkeys should really stop with the reportedness because everytime I see "*reported* I want to SNAP someone's neck.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
You pit monkeys should really stop with the reportedness because everytime I see "*reported* I want to SNAP someone's neck.

You know there's a reason for it, right...?
Quote by HunterRiggs10

And every time I see an idiot like you defending this spam I actually snap someone's neck.
666 BRO
Quote by HunterRiggs10

Because we don't want the forums filled with shitposts, advertising, threads in the wrong forum or trolls.
Quote by ctb
Because we don't want the forums filled with shitposts, advertising, threads in the wrong forum or trolls.

+1 and to the TS *reported*
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison